PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Tinked Rock Sliders

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Default RE: Tinked Rock Sliders

She has reposted her link, Just FYI

Old 05-17-2008, 12:10 AM
Super Moderator

She posted on another forum. Says that they do attach through the pinch weld and they cut they ends and slide in a 1/4" piece of plate and bolt through that also. I would have to see it to get comfortable with it. Now we just need to know whether we should allow the post to remain or not.

Old 05-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

She has posted the same thing at every hummer forum site that I can find. [&o]

That is the question, someone could ask her to review HummerForums Rules ....#5 and #7. And suggest she contact Amanda.

Just call me someone.

Old 05-17-2008, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

did I mention I think they suck?

Old 05-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

You did...sort of I think?

Here is my PM so it is all out in the open....

"Tammy:
Good job with the rails, you go girl!!!!

However, your promotion in the general forum has the Mods and others in a quandry. I am writing you to ask that you consider getting set up with the forums legit
through Amanda. You could PM Patrick also, but he doesn't do the sales gig. They have inexpesive packages, and I am sending you this note because I did pay for a spot and it DOES work! You will generate interest for your product, and we can help.

Please review these two Forum Rules:

5. Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forum, by Private Message or in Chat is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Please post your private party ads in the Hummer Forums Classifieds forum sections. If you are a business and have a product or service that would be of interest to our members, visit our Advertising/Sponsorship page to learn how you can join our team and help support our community. We offer a variety of low-cost packages that can be of great benefit to your company.

7. No promotions of other related sites. There is no problem with occasionally using the name of other sites or even posting a link to a pertinent thread from another site, but repeatedly referring to other related sites is considered "SPAM" and is not allowed. Please have the decency of NOT putting links to them in your signature, profile or have a post, PM or Chat telling our members to come over to another related site. Such activity is ground for removal from signature, and repeated offenses are grounds for being banned.

Please give Amanda a shout at your convenience, she is easy going and has a great sense of humor. We all value your membership here at Hummer Forums. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and GOOD LUCK with your venture. Keep up the good work. "

NOTE THE POSITIVE TONE.

Old 05-17-2008, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

You are oozing with professionalism.....

I give you 4 and a half stars...

Old 05-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

Damn, thought that was a five star for sure? [&o]

Old 05-17-2008, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

only two things could have gotten you five stars.... IMHO...

mentioning a birch white h2....

letting her know I think they blow....

Old 05-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Well, somebody already gave her chit about the welds.....and....well, they ain't great, but if your using them to slide on rocks, the rocks don't care what the welds look like.

Did I mention that Birch White looks extremely most excellent on the H2?

Old 05-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

yeah... I welded better than that when I was 12 using a $100 miller and 7024's... but I wasn't going to judge....

5 stars it is....

Quick Reply: Tinked Rock Sliders