PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

THCI Event - AM General Off-Road Course & Silver Lake Sand Dunes Oct 24, 25

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 07:15 AM
Default RE: THCI Event - AM General Test Track & Silver Lake Sand Dunes Oct 24, 25

great photos....

Old 10-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Default RE: THCI Event - AM General Test Track & Silver Lake Sand Dunes Oct 24, 25

Dam dam Dam! I was a week early feeling sick.. I actually came down with a nasty cold LAST friday and had to take a day off.. 2 fridays in a row sounds a little suspicious...
But I am definitely thinking about hitting the dunes. Whats the plan for Saturday? Any THCI fees to tag along just for Saturday?

Old 10-23-2008, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator

How could they stop a guy from just coincidentally showing up at the dunes when a THC event was going on?????

Maybe you could sneek into the offroad park after and pay for your BBQ dinner, or bring your own, I mean if you pulled in front of me in line going in when I was not paying attention, I am old....I would never notice.

Hope to see you Saturday!!!

Old 10-23-2008, 10:57 AM

Bill, get ahold of me... I sent you an e-mail regarding a way to make it "fair" for everyone if you wanted to join us.....

Old 10-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

phazer42..Scott, my hat is off to you and THC. What a quality family fun kind of event you guys at the THC came up with!! KUDOS X 3 brud!

What a great time, great bunch of people, and great fun. If anyone whio reads this has thought about joining The Hummer Club but just was not sure ....
DO IT! Thanks.

New Pics thread to follow later.

Name:  DSC01801.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  104.5 KB

Name:  DSC01743.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  119.1 KB

Name:  DSC01794.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  123.6 KB

Old 10-27-2008, 07:55 AM

Doc - thanks for the kind words. It was great to finally meet you. There were some more pics posted at the following link as well, you may need to log-in to see them....

http://www.hummernetworkforums.com/v...c.php?t=216300

Old 10-27-2008, 10:33 AM

SCOTT,

Again many thanks from Tony, Roy, Markus and myself....we all made it home in one or two pieces...;-) Tony ended up leaving a bit on money with one of Michigan's finest... 90 miles an hour in his Soft top...hehehehehehe

Anyways the Canadian Hummer Club Thanks you for inviting us and we will be back again for sure!!!

Quick question about the HOPE certification, Markus and I were late back from the last trail ride and missed the Paper work to fill out, who can we talk to about getting it done for us?

thanks

Derek, now known as Half Pipe.....[:@]

Old 10-27-2008, 10:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

phazer42..Scott, my hat is off to you and THC. What a quality family fun kind of event you guys at the THC came up with!! KUDOS X 3 brud!

What a great time, great bunch of people, and great fun. If anyone whio reads this has thought about joining The Hummer Club but just was not sure ....
DO IT! Thanks.

New Pics thread to follow later.

Well done Doc.. thanks for the call yesterday to check up on us..we made it home around 11pm last night!

nice to finally meet you and we will see you again.. on the Dunes and in the MUD!

Derek

Old 10-27-2008, 11:06 AM

contact Bob @ scmidad@aol.com or Mike Morris @ mmorris@recycletoday.com

Old 10-27-2008, 11:08 AM

glad to hear you all made it back home in time.... I bet his soft top was screaming going that fast!!

Glad to hear you weren't strip searched for all of the stuff you tried to confescate from our lovely grounds here in the US

Look forward to having you guys show up to more events.... and who knows, maybe sometime soon I will bring a few Michigan guys out to your neck of the woods to go wheelin!

Quick Reply: THCI Event - AM General Off-Road Course & Silver Lake Sand Dunes Oct 24, 25