PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Tell me what you think?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by No more Jeeps
Looks real nice. Any thoughts of adding a push bar on the front? Would really add to the off road look.
Thanks bro! Brush guard coming next! Chrome or Black??

Old 04-24-2010, 07:59 AM

The only issue I have is ...It's spotless... I go down the road and hit the slightest puddle it's all over the back fenders...I guess having wide tires even though they look good...can have it's downfall..I wouldn't change them...I just have to wash it more

Old 04-26-2010, 02:32 PM

taking the side steps off would look good.

Old 04-26-2010, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by BenNV
Thanks bro! Brush guard coming next! Chrome or Black??
BLACK !!! and lose the chrome nerf steps too.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:05 PM

where'd you get the black lenses for your front turn signals?

Old 04-27-2010, 01:46 AM

How do i do take the nerf bars off? Do you think a black grill instead will look good also! Should i keep these rims or get rockstars?

Old 04-27-2010, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by Manons75
where'd you get the black lenses for your front turn signals?
I had a detail shop smoke all the lights for me

Old 04-27-2010, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by BenNV
How do i do take the nerf bars off? Do you think a black grill instead will look good also! Should i keep these rims or get rockstars?
Bars are just bolted on, look under them you'll see the bolts. Personally I like the Rockstars but i think they're way over played now, I'd stick w/ the rims you have, they look good!

Old 04-27-2010, 05:41 AM

Everyone is just trying to get you to Black out your h3 lol. Which is cool I am sorta in the process of doing myself but don't trade in functionality for looks. I have chrome nerf bars but I can't take them off cause of my gf. When I didn't have them she almost fell trying to climb in so rather be safe. If you got a female in your life leave the nerf bars. I would suggest a black brush guard cause chrome ones I have seen don't hold up maybe get a bull bar, kinda cool. Don't get new rims unless it's most important to you, reason being you will take a big loss when selling yours. It looks good what you have don't fix what's not broken if you had stock rims I'd say do it.

Old 04-27-2010, 07:58 AM

Tony... sounds like you need to get your girl on a plyometrics routine lol... I've got 35s and Rocker bars on my 3 and my girl is actually 5' and she makes it all the time... she curses me for getting her jeans muddy all the time... but than again I haven't told her that I have the OEM steps to put on the bars and I just don't want to keep taking them off when I go wheelin...

Quick Reply: Tell me what you think?