PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Super Swampers have arrived!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 12:12 PM
Banned

he was just here,,back a coupla pages,,lookin for chrome

Old 07-31-2011, 07:11 PM

WOW That looks sick you kept it rugged but kept the class good job with it.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:35 AM

If you don't want to read old topics then don't read them. Sorry I liked the man's wheels and had a question.

Old 08-01-2011, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by PaulsH3
If you don't want to read old topics then don't read them. Sorry I liked the man's wheels and had a question.

They're just givin' you ****.

Asking how someone's wheels have held up after a few years is a legitimate question.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by beitodesstrafe
They're just givin' you ****.

Asking how someone's wheels have held up after a few years is a legitimate question.
Sure its a legit question but I think what the Mod would like is for the new poster to start a new thread, maybe something along the lines of "For those of you that have had these tires, how have they held up" Those that have Super Swampers may see the current thread and think "yeah I know they have arrived" and never even look at the thread.

I understand what your intentions were and I have done the same however, what usually ends up happening is what happened in this thread, alot of responses that dont add to the conversation.

Please dont take offense, I am simply offering friendly advice so you may get an answer to your question.

:cheers

Old 08-03-2011, 08:05 AM

I was asking about his wheels though and he's the only one I've seen with them on here.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by PaulsH3
I was asking about his wheels though and he's the only one I've seen with them on here.
Blow'em off dude.. Too many guys in here with their girdles laced too tight..

It cracks me up to see people give other guys grief about a topic and yet, they perpetuate the existence of the very thread they are against by posting in it. If they *really* wanted to solve the dreaded issues, they'd simply ignore the replies to a 5 year old post..

It's kinda like the stray cat that shows up on your back porch. Feed it and you've got yourself a new kitty. Don't feed it and it'll simply move on..

I for one am glad you drug up this thread.. I think those would look sick powder coated black.. I just shot all the chrome on my H3 with bed liner and am liking it so far, but may venture for new wheels eventually. We'll see how the liner holds up..