PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

stopped by cops tonight

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Default RE: stopped by cops tonight

I personally hate cops. They are such a pain in the azz.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:19 PM

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

Now RutDogg, you should never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes!

Old 03-17-2007, 10:32 PM

Sure Karl..then you get flat feet if they were a cop's shoes

Old 03-17-2007, 11:00 PM

LawWyfe...I actually had to postpone my tinting appointment until Tuesday. I'm glad I got to see your picture though because I think I'll just go with the lighter tint. My wife wants the least possibility of getting stopped for dark tint. As soon as she saw your pic she said that's what she wants.

Nice C5 vert by the way.

Old 03-18-2007, 12:04 AM

Hey now watch what you say.... I know that I can speak from personal experience that the big thing in PA with window tint it is ALL ABOUT SAFETY... However there are ways around the window tint from a police officers point... If you are stopped and it is night time put on the interior light as it reverses the tint... I know that I have stopped vehicles for window tint but it was becuase it was 5% all of the way around or I just felt like get into somthing if I could..

Now with that being said the one good thing about window tint that people dont realize is if that window were to break it WONT shatter into a thousands peices becuase of the window tint... I do agree that it looks good on vehicles as I would like to get it on mine and I am working on it but my boss is the type that if I am going to stop vehicles for it then I better not have it either... which I can agree with.. so I guess I am in a lose lose situation..

Old 03-18-2007, 12:10 AM

What?!?!?!..not another Flat Foot on the forum?!?!?....

J/K...I appreciate you...Now RDawg?..that's a different story............

Old 03-18-2007, 12:37 AM

My motto for many years has been..."feel safe tonight...sleep with a cop!"

Old 03-18-2007, 12:41 AM

zx, thanks I dont think she will be disappointed in the windows. Sure, I would have liked them a tad darker so that no one can see what's inside my car when peering thru the windows...with these you can see very little tho...but I had to stay within the law lol.

Old 03-18-2007, 01:33 AM

ORIGINAL: 07HummerH3

ORIGINAL: zx1100

kild1...your rig looks good! I'm leaning toward the 20% now that I saw how yours looks but I wonder how the lighter ones look?

LawWyfe...you mentioned you have the lighter tint on your windows. Would you happen to have a picture of yours from the side?

I don't think of a cop as an azz if he stops me for tints. I know it's their job and the law but just know I'll most likely get stoppedwhen I need to be somewhere. The time I received the ticket for my tint was when I was parked at a friend's house. My buddy and I were just enjoying the nice summer dayand noticed a patrol offiicer drive by and then drove by again going back the way he came. I just so happened to be walking toward my car when he drove by the second time. I was still talking to my buddy for a few minutes before driving off. As soon as I drove a few blocks there he was waiting. Turned on his lights before I even passed him. Just seemed like he was targeting me that annoyed me. I don't look like a punk or anything so I was just wondering what made him wait for me that bad [sm=smiley13.gif]

With that said, I'm still on my way to get the windows tinted

...sounds romantic

[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

SOUNDS BROKEBACK!!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 02:28 AM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

sorry rutdog and lawwife i was just shocked and awed last night
wtf?

Yeah!! F--k the po-lice!

Quick Reply: stopped by cops tonight