PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should I trade in My T for a 3

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 08:39 AM

The dealer wants your H3T so badly because its an H3T,,,, H3T's are becoming rare and the dealers know this.

Cheers
Davyo

Old 06-14-2010, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by rmorrogh
First of all thanks for all the responses!!They must really want my T. They (dealer) offed me $30000(a little more than I owe)plus 0.0% on the new 3 and the 2000 in accessories even said they will come to my house with the truck and papers to sign....Makes me wonder why they want it so bad.... I think I may just add the lockers later, just wanted to start attending events and be able to keep up with some of these hooked up rigs I see on here. Anyone know where their is a new H3t adv for sale? Or an alpha off-road? The saga continues.......
Personally, if it was me and they offered me 30,000 dollars it would be gone! I am trying to trade in my 09 H3 Adv.Pkg well equipped in excellent shape with only 11,700 miles. I need something larger and looking for an 09 Suburban. No one will give me close to 30,000 for mine and H3's are far more popular here than the H3T. My dealer has only unloaded 1 H3T to date.

Old 06-14-2010, 08:51 PM

Does your dealer have some h3t's on the lot? Im looking for an alpha off-road with no extra crap. seen any? Used to train at FT mccoy, wouldnt mind making a trip to WI ,....if I could find one....

Old 06-14-2010, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by rmorrogh
Does your dealer have some h3t's on the lot? Im looking for an alpha off-road with no extra crap. seen any? Used to train at FT mccoy, wouldnt mind making a trip to WI ,....if I could find one....
They have 12 H3's new in stock including a couple of Alphas, 1 is an 09 leftover. I dont see any H3T's, not real ppular here, however you can check their stock new and used at
Bergstrom GM of Neenah.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by marksteven
They have 12 H3's new in stock including a couple of Alphas, 1 is an 09 leftover. I dont see any H3T's, not real ppular here, however you can check their stock new and used at
Bergstrom GM of Neenah.
Thanks I'll check it out.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by davyo
But one BIG consideration,,,, H3T's I have a feeling are going to go up in value as the years go by, there was so few of them made they stand a real good chance of becoming collector trucks.
I think this too, the last remaining T's on the dealer lots have been going for a bit of a premium around here.

I do see the regular 3's everywhere.... most of them are just mall crawlers and less than inspiring. The T's have a signature look about them and I barely see any. They always get noticed too, the 3's don't even draw a glance anymore.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
I think this too, the last remaining T's on the dealer lots have been going for a bit of a premium around here.

I do see the regular 3's everywhere.... most of them are just mall crawlers and less than inspiring. The T's have a signature look about them and I barely see any. They always get noticed too, the 3's don't even draw a glance anymore.
Agreed,,,, I've had 2 H3's,,,, but with my H3T the general public really takes an interest in my T,,,, I never really got that reaction with my H3's.

Cheers
Davyo

Old 06-16-2010, 10:39 AM

There is a black H3T Alpha available (no extras other than the 20" chrome wheels) in Phoenix AZ at Legends Hummer. That's where I bought mine back in November. Here is the link. From there, click on the Used Hummer linK:

http://www.legendshummer.com/used.htm#

Old 06-16-2010, 04:26 PM

you wanna trade for a week or two, or permanetly??? I have an h3 with 53K and the extended warranty until 89K. let me know

Old 06-16-2010, 09:00 PM

DONE! Got the canyon metallic 2010 H3T Adventure: ebony cloth interior with an auto-tranny. Got to keep my black diamond back cover for the new truck. They are delivering the T next wednesday (I live in tax free NH so to avoid a 6.2% sales tax they have to deliver it to me). This dealer only offered me 25k for my 09 but gave me 2k off sticker and 0.0% only ended up costing costing me an extra 28 a month....not to bad a deal to get such a cool color and the adventure package. Thanks again everybody....see ya on the trails!

Quick Reply: Should I trade in My T for a 3