PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

service 4WD warning after changing rear diferential fluid ???

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 06:09 PM
Default service 4WD warning after changing rear diferential fluid ???

So i did the rear differential fluid change and drove around for 5 min or so no warnings came up at all . I got on the truck again and this time the minute i start it the (service 4WD warning was on ) let me also mention that i was also trying to adjust the center console cover and i wonder if the the 4WD buttons could have gone a bit crazy i mention this because i know some other GM vehicles had this warning just because the 4WD controls went bad and all it took was replacing the bottons to clear the warning ....

Old 03-10-2014, 08:57 AM

Got the problem figured out ;-) my viper remote start trigers the SERVICE 4WD and yesterday after almost a month of having the truck i tested the remote start for the first time after i did the fluid change ;-)... if i start the truck with the key myself i dont get no warnings so next weekend ill go to a alarm shop that i know to see of they can figure why this is happening .... man that was scary ;-)