PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The scond time my side airbags have gone off, ON ROAD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 01:19 PM

This is worse than sticking accelerator pedals in my mind. Hope it never happens! Ive seen a few videos of new camaros blowing theirs while doing doughnuts.. Thats not acceptable.

Old 10-03-2011, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by SteveSS
Eric at Product Allegations called today. My case number is 734209. He is going to send someone out to look at it and read the black box. There's no body damage or misalignment of the front wheels either time.

I don't think I'll ever feel safe in that car again. What happens if it blows at 75 mph the posted speed on I-70 which I drive all the time. Any passenger and I will be dead, dead, dead.

They keep asking if I was on an incline. I wasn't but I have been before. They didn't blow then.
Has your concern been resolved? I was not able to find this case number in my records. I can also look into this with the last eight of your VIN. I would like to set up a case for you with customer assistance if it turns out that you do not have one. Please feel free to contact me privately as well.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:19 PM

They are flying someone out next Monday. I know he said the speed, braking and angle was recorded. Do they record GPS coordinates even if you dont have OnStar?

Old 10-04-2011, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by SteveSS
They are flying someone out next Monday. I know he said the speed, braking and angle was recorded. Do they record GPS coordinates even if you dont have OnStar?
No GPS type material is recoded in the "black box" under the center arm rest/cubby hole.

It does not matter where it happened. How may HUMMER ADs have you seen where they are on a "road"!

Old 10-05-2011, 10:23 AM

I definitely think the system should be more intelligent on deployment. There are too many cases where it hasn't deployed correctly. These should all be fixed under warranty. For me I have the GPS location of where I was at the time of deployment plus pictures of the road and the airbags deployed. There are no signs of car damage. I think these will come in real handy when I go to the judge in my small claims court.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:31 PM

I know the GM rep is wanting to look at the H3 and the road. I just don't exactly which part of the road it happened. As I said I was following my son and his friend. Once I knew I wasn't dead I started out after them. They saw my flashing hazard lights and pulled over so I could tell them what happened.

I really don't want this fixed and handed back to me. I will never feel safe in that car again.

I went to the doctor and she told me a chiropractor wouldn't be a bad idea. I couldn't turn head more than 10 drees either way. Now at least I can turn it to the left a little better.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:15 PM

I hope they fix the H3 100% on their dime! Then you can dispose of it who you like.

I would NEVER see a chiropractor or EVER see a real MD who ever said that a chiropractor is not a "a bad idea". If you want to rely on seeing someone who will require you to see them for the rest of your life for an "adjustment", feel free to see a chiropractor.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:17 PM

I agree, Chiropractors are a joke. I fell for that payment plan several years back. I swear they "adjust" you in on one visit, then out on the next so you continully feel good then bad. So, you keep returning and paying their light bill lol.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:58 PM

I do agree with you guys on the Hoodo-Vodoo the chiropractors sell. All they want is your insurance number.

But after saying that, I can turn my head to the left now. I couldn't before. I still can't turn it to the right. A guy called and confirmed he was coming in on Monday to look at the H3. If they say no, I have a lawyer ready to go.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by drtom
like a body shop for people. you take your car to a body shop for dented fenders,alignment when front end is messed with or banged around,,,NOT A TUNE UP SHOP OR JIFFY LUBE.

when you get banged up or just need an alignment,they are the only place ,the right place to go.

ive been there,ive seen the "come back"techniques,,",,JUST EXACTLY AS I GET FROM EVERY DOCTOR IVE EVER SEEN FOR ANY REASON,,,OR ANY DENTIST.

the :know it all x,,perts have their head up,,,where,,!! on this,,,as usual.

ive had terrible pain,,could barely walk in,,,walked out feeling good.
so the next time you have a flat tire,,why just run down to ure local,,detail shop, if they dont get it right,,try,,well try,,the glass shop,thats it!!

oh,,,you can load up on spensive narcotic pain killers,,now thats what the med doc loves to sell,,that'l keep you coming back

ive been having i slight toothache,i guess ill have that doctor at walmart check it next time i go shopping for some ,,some drywall..that ,,op,,optoma trist ,thats it.

Tard Jibberish......soo sorry

Quick Reply: The scond time my side airbags have gone off, ON ROAD!!!