PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Saddam hanging video...graphic, kinda

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Default RE: Saddam hanging video...graphic, kinda

I dunno ... maybe I'm jaded because I love scary movies and this video just didn't seem all that real to me. But, it wasn't what I'd call graphic at all!! I thought they'd show him actually hanging from the noose with his legs twicthing and his tongue hanging out [&:] or ... something ...

Old 01-05-2007, 02:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Sugardaddy

[sm=sigh.gif] You're right. I kinda am. A Puzzy! You know the old saying. "You are what you eat!" [8D][8D]
I AM NOT A DI*K!! [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Old 01-05-2007, 02:54 PM

Bad timing though. They should've made him stand trial on the genocide charges FIRST, then hung his ***. Now that people never get any resolution to that whole thing ... ****ty if you ask me!

Old 01-05-2007, 03:25 PM

his trials were nothing but a joke any...you think another trial for the genocide would of proved anything? His trials were nothing but him refusing to cooperate and rambling on about totally off the wall crap that had nothing to do with what he was on trial for. I watched alot of it on cnn or court tv (I forget) and listening to that idiot just proved that he was friggen nuts!!! He really was a looney bastard!!

weapons galore....just curious was that comment reffering to Saddam, or to the USA? I know you aren't American and I know alot of foreigners have been saying that towards the USA.....just curious.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:40 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

his trials were nothing but a joke any...you think another trial for the genocide would of proved anything? His trials were nothing but him refusing to cooperate and rambling on about totally off the wall crap that had nothing to do with what he was on trial for. I watched alot of it on cnn or court tv (I forget) and listening to that idiot just proved that he was friggen nuts!!! He really was a looney bastard!!

weapons galore....just curious was that comment reffering to Saddam, or to the USA? I know you aren't American and I know alot of foreigners have been saying that towards the USA.....just curious.

Yes, trials were a joke but you have a whole people wronged .. you'd think that could be taken in to consideration yanno ... think it was a huge slap in their faces that they didn't make him stand trial for that, joke or not ... Then again, it didn't serve anyone but their interest and if they've already been slapped once .. why not again .. crappy, real crappy imho!

Here's another comment from a non-american hehehee .... The f*cker got what he deserved!! And on the same note .. Senior should've taken care of this the first time around ...

Old 01-05-2007, 03:47 PM

you mean you live here and your not a citzen yet? I may have to rethink my offer to install your remote start.

I know what you mean about the trials...I was actually going to change my post...I had just read weaposgalor postand took it to mean anti American and got pissed.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:56 PM

Nahh, forgot to sign one spot on my citizenship stuff so I was automatically rejected ... need to get it resubmitted and get it done!!! Nah, I'm not anti-american in any way .. sure there are problems here but if you compare what I came from this is paradise!I am however anti-bull**** and that's an international thing .. at least here it's served up in plain view and you can chose whether you want a bite of it or not .. where I come from it was force fed to ya .. at least in my opinion!

Old 01-05-2007, 04:36 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

Sadaam of Course, and u can call me SAM.....lol

Old 01-05-2007, 04:39 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

I dunno ... maybe I'm jaded because I love scary movies and this video just didn't seem all that real to me. But, it wasn't what I'd call graphic at all!! I thought they'd show him actually hanging from the noose with his legs twicthing and his tongue hanging out [&:] or ... something ...
LOL..........

Old 01-05-2007, 04:50 PM

Screw Saddam and his loyal supporters and may he rot in hell along with his sons..Glad it's finally over with...You can only hang once, so if there is still issues with his other mass killings that are unsettled ..so be it..Consider this one hanging, a package deal.

Quick Reply: Saddam hanging video...graphic, kinda