PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

S*IT LOAD OF H3's, A FEW H2's, A FEW SUT's, and 1 H1.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 01:36 AM
Default S*IT LOAD OF H3's, A FEW H2's, A FEW SUT's, and 1 H1.....

...Hey Hummer Forums, these were the Hummers that showed up for the 2nd Annual Off-Road Event at the famous Kualoa Ranch. Site for famous Hollywood movies such as Jurassic Park, Mighty Joe Young, 50 First Dates, Lost, etc..

It's not 'extreme' off-roading but it was fun. The trail itself took us about 2 hours to go through it, then we had lunch and was off to another trail with an obstacle course created by people from Hummer.

The video footage is raw but edited by my brother and I. Check it out, it was super fun - wish you all could've been there!

!! EVENT VIDEO !!
!! EVENT PICS !!

Have fun. Aloha.

Old 09-21-2006, 05:50 AM
Default RE: S*IT LOAD OF H3's, A FEW H2's, A FEW SUT's, and 1 H1.....

Cool Vid & Pics THANKS!

Old 09-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Where is this place?

Old 09-21-2006, 01:42 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Where is this place?
Hawaii - on the Island of Oahu. Beautiful scenery, fun trail, the only thing we had to stop in between for the cows to cross and allow the tourists riding their ATV's to pass...

Old 09-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

I was in Oahu for a week in May. I stayed in the north shore at the Turtle Bay Resort. We were looking for Hummers. We didn't see too many. I really didn't think there were all that many Hummer owners on Oahu. We had the infamous Sebring convertible rental We were going to rent a H3, but didn't know where to go with it. We did alot of driving though. I assume there are only so many places you can go on the island off-roading before you get bored. Are there ferries that take you and your car to the other islands? We did see alot of jacked up 4x4's though. I guess there are more Hummers there then we thought.

We are going back in the spring hopefully. I'd like to rent a H2 for the week this time, or a H3. Hopefully we can do something like this. I would ultimately love to live on the island, but there isn't alot of I.T. jobs out there. I already looked Maybe one day.

Old 09-21-2006, 10:19 PM

that looks like a ton of fun!! Thanks for sharing that, I wish I could (I know.. I guess I wish i *did*) go out and do that stuff!!!

Old 09-21-2006, 10:55 PM

Good vid Inked

Old 09-21-2006, 11:12 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

I was in Oahu for a week in May. I stayed in the north shore at the Turtle Bay Resort. We were looking for Hummers. We didn't see too many. I really didn't think there were all that many Hummer owners on Oahu. We had the infamous Sebring convertible rental We were going to rent a H3, but didn't know where to go with it. We did alot of driving though. I assume there are only so many places you can go on the island off-roading before you get bored. Are there ferries that take you and your car to the other islands? We did see alot of jacked up 4x4's though. I guess there are more Hummers there then we thought.

We are going back in the spring hopefully. I'd like to rent a H2 for the week this time, or a H3. Hopefully we can do something like this. I would ultimately love to live on the island, but there isn't alot of I.T. jobs out there. I already looked Maybe one day.
Shoot me an email next time you're in the islands - there's quite a few spots you can go. This particular area is only open for special occasions - Hollywood pretty much owns this place and they don't want it to be over run by the locals - aaarrrggghh!!![:'(] This event was sponsored by Pflueger Hummer, the only official Hummer Dealership in Hawaii. I believe they paid about $30,000 for the day which included breakfast, lunch and an obstacle course created by Hummer themseleves. The guy in the black shirt in the video telling everyone what to do is the guy from Hummer - he pretty much was just in the way though

Old 09-23-2006, 10:19 PM

nice vids its a shame there wasnt more H1's though heh