PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Riding Shotgun

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Default RE: Riding Shotgun

how many threads have you read in the last 6 months???? Mr AWOL?!?!?

Old 01-10-2007, 06:14 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

HummerGuy

Typical woman: Complains about doing housewife work but uses it as an excuse to get rid of all the men. We are on to you LawWyfe, oh yes, we ARE indeed, on to you.................
BAHAHAHAHA hey now, housework is an aphrodesiac in my household! I have been pounced on many a time with a mop or a dustrag in my hand! Perhaps that is why one of mybiggest fantasies... is what it is....[sm=icon_quiet.gif] Nah I was just going to do some work so as not to stay glued to this thread ALL afternoon nor further irritate those who may not have such the great sense of humor seen here thus far in the last hour!HAHA
I think this thread is getting more hits then any thread in the past 6 months, and it's ALL because of you. Take a bow (with your short french maid outfit on)

Sorry, uh, Sugardaddy told me to say that, yeah, that's it.....
[IMG]local://upfiles/1157/1C4DD8562B64489F800567D2A6E4C588.jpg[/IMG]

Kind of like this!?!?

Old 01-10-2007, 06:15 PM

I don't even care about the original post anymore ! and i started it. You guys are more fun to watch!!

Old 01-10-2007, 06:15 PM

YOU SEE??? Here I am again! OK so I did manage to file away a few things before I had to take another peek LOL. OK you boys (no disrespect to any of your manhoods LOL, just a term of endearment I tend to use a lot I'm afraid) have made me chuckle, giggle, laugh out loud and a few other things more than I have in awhile! It's been a very busy and rather tenuous last couple of months for me. THANKS!

psssst zyne...something about a naked man with a little shorty apron on and a feather duster in his hand actually CLEANING!!!...there u dont even have to think about not pondering it any longer <snicker> NOW I am off to get some work donebefore this thread goes from R rated to X and I never leave it LOL [sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 01-10-2007, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

YOU SEE??? Here I am again! OK so I did manage to file away a few things before I had to take another peek LOL. OK you boys (no disrespect to any of your manhoods LOL, just a term of endearment I tend to use a lot I'm afraid) have made me chuckle, giggle, laugh out loud and a few other things more than I have in awhile! It's been a very busy and rather tenuous last couple of months for me. THANKS!

psssst zyne...something about a naked man with a little shorty apron on and a feather duster in his hand actually CLEANING!!!...there u dont even have to think about not pondering it any longer <snicker> NOW I am off to get some work donebefore this thread goes from R rated to X and I never leave it LOL [sm=devilangel.gif]
What did I do with that garbage can ..... [:'(][:'(][:'(]

Old 01-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

OH PLEASE PLEASE Pologamy be legal If not, I think really do need to hire that maid my wife wants to hire to clean the house lol. HHHHmmmmmm

Old 01-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jm4490

I don't even care about the original post anymore ! and i started it. You guys are more fun to watch!!
That's up to her.............

Old 01-10-2007, 06:20 PM

LMAO!! I had maid service stop through a couple of times years ago at the old apartment and man what a let down that was lol!

Old 01-10-2007, 06:23 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: jm4490

That's up to her.............
This is where I normally would offer to fly video ... but I'll make an exception this time lol! However, with that said .. should you ever find yourself in a position where it's already been done and your other half finds out .. LET ME KNOW!!!! I'd love to get your asswhooping caught on tape LOL!!!!

Old 01-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator

Does it count if she's a part of it too?

(hey, she said X-rated, cut me a break here...)

Quick Reply: Riding Shotgun