PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Ready for "poser" accusations

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 11:47 AM

The guy does good paint work but a flame job it is wasted on a 3. Chrome everywhere, tires sticking out and a winch that will never be unspooled. Not enough work to even be considered a show vehicle except maybe at small local shows.
Don't get a big head when people are pointing as you drive by, they are just laughing. Other Hummer owners will look away in embarrassment and pretend they don't see it.
2nd childhood issues or what?

Old 05-06-2012, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by talusfan
The guy does good paint work but a flame job it is wasted on a 3. Chrome everywhere, tires sticking out and a winch that will never be unspooled. Not enough work to even be considered a show vehicle except maybe at small local shows.
Don't get a big head when people are pointing as you drive by, they are just laughing. Other Hummer owners will look away in embarrassment and pretend they don't see it.
Not 2nd childhood issues, but 2nd chance at life issues. My wife, two children and I survived a terrible accident in July, 2010 in an H3. We were planning to buy a ZL-1 Camaro when they came to market. We talked after our accident and decided to buy an Alpha and supercharge it with other mods for shows. Granted, it isn't lifted wildly or altered extremely, but the iPhone pics I've been posting on here don't do it justice. I will have some higher quality photos soon.

You may have already seen these in other posts, but here are a couple photos of our H3 that got destroyed......and yes, I did bump my head in the accident, which may help explain why I would choose to "embarrass" fellow Hummer owners......

Attached Thumbnails Ready for "poser" accusations-crashed-7-3-10.jpg   Ready for "poser" accusations-crashed-7-3-10..jpg   Ready for "poser" accusations-crashed-7-3-10...jpg  
Old 05-08-2012, 08:25 AM

Looks great man keep the photos coming.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Banned

ive skipped this thread since i have no use for blowers or flames on a hummer,your business, but you hit 110 mph huh!
my mother in law scared me driving like that,never got in her car again!. also cant think of a car that wont go 110. with a light touch my 90 probe ran down the pike at 105 and loved it. had a lot left.
110 huh...

Old 05-09-2012, 07:21 AM

That Probe sounds pretty mean drtom. Didn't Bob Glidden have a '90 Probe that went over 180mph in a 1/4 mile?

Last edited by mgoblue85; 05-09-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Banned

! i think gliddon bumped up the cubic inches a tad!! my turbo was hanging on the exhaust, i bet his wore a belt,huh!

loved that probe,32 mpg,,,or pull it out of od and hit the turns.
great combo car

Old 05-09-2012, 04:12 PM

wow!!! I am assuming you rolled that thing. I am impressed on how well that thing held up

Old 05-10-2012, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by skeeter
wow!!! I am assuming you rolled that thing. I am impressed on how well that thing held up

Actually, we were going 55mph on a two lane paved road and another driver in a 4wd pickup ignored a stop sign (at 60mph) and hit us in the driver's door. We rolled once and flipped on our roof into a 14' deep ditch. Wife and I both fractured vertebrae, herniated several discs in our backs, broke ribs, have head injuries and her left wrist was broken badly requiring a plate with several pins and screws. My two kids were in the back seat (10 and 11), but only got welts from the seat belts and my son got some stitches above his left knee from flying glass. The H3 saved all of our lives for sure.

Old 05-10-2012, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by mgoblue85
Actually, we were going 55mph on a two lane paved road and another driver in a 4wd pickup ignored a stop sign (at 60mph) and hit us in the driver's door. We rolled once and flipped on our roof into a 14' deep ditch. Wife and I both fractured vertebrae, herniated several discs in our backs, broke ribs, have head injuries and her left wrist was broken badly requiring a plate with several pins and screws. My two kids were in the back seat (10 and 11), but only got welts from the seat belts and my son got some stitches above his left knee from flying glass. The H3 saved all of our lives for sure.
WOW, what an incredible story
Glad you all survived
The pictures look even worse

Old 05-10-2012, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by talusfan
I have to laugh at comments like this. I didn't know you can't off road with chrome. Must stop you in the mud or something I guess.

Quick Reply: Ready for "poser" accusations