PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Radiator

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 07:27 AM

You should be fine if you leave those ports open. Inside of them is a seperate tiny radiator for trans fluid. The two fluids NEVER mix so if its not used it will be ok.

Originally Posted by Kyletentative
huntrb, i bought a wrong radiator online. My h3t is manual and it does not have a transmission cooling lines to the radiator. The one i bought had the transmission cooling lines. Do you know if there just a cover to the transmission cooling lines hole in the radiator?
thanks.

Old 09-22-2017, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by AutoRoc
You should be fine if you leave those ports open. Inside of them is a seperate tiny radiator for trans fluid. The two fluids NEVER mix so if its not used it will be ok.
I called the parts seller just now, thats what they said too. Thanks Autoroc. I'm gonna replace it now.

Old 09-22-2017, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Kyletentative
huntrb, i bought a wrong radiator online. My h3t is manual and it does not have a transmission cooling lines to the radiator. The one i bought had the transmission cooling lines. Do you know if there just a cover to the transmission cooling lines hole in the radiator?
thanks.
The holes had plastic plugs in them but I would think it would be wrong for your rig If you don't need them. I'm new to the Hummer world so maybe someone with a bit more experience can jump in and give you some better information.