PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pure BS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Default RE: Pure BS!!!

I saw that one and everytime he gets in a british car he says hes speechless even when they arent that good. BTW what has Britian ever done for anyone they are just tea drinkin a**holes.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

I been readin, not writin These guys are doin me proud. uh.........what is a Cadalahk Escahlahhhhd? I'm staying out of this thread[8D]

Old 08-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Super Moderator

I believe Injun said it best the last time this was posted....

I could do everything that Rover did with 3 broken halfshafts..... or something like that...

Old 08-23-2007, 08:04 AM

This is still one of my fav`s
im sure everyones seen it allready http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0N7l...ed&search=

Old 08-23-2007, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

I could do everything that Land Rover did in that video with 3 broken half shafts.

Name:  hummerforums.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  20.7 KB
98 Hummer @ Cardomain.com

Yep, well said Injunfarian!!![align=right][/align]

Old 08-23-2007, 09:22 AM

Some people who are jealous can do nothing but bitch about someone else’s ride. You know; if someone wants a Prius, that’s great for them... if someone wants a Honda, go for it... I really don't care, it’s a personal style and choice... just don't put your two cents in about my ride. That’s all I ask.

I find that a lot of the hummer hate such as this guy is miss-information and just plain out jealousy. Quite honestly, I would also look frownly upon a Hummer if I had a car that I paid for a ton more that was based on a Ford Explorer... but obviously I have a real life to not make a video of it. People needs to get a life and start respecting what other people like.

One thing I think this guy needs to realize that his truck is also American....

Old 08-23-2007, 05:55 PM

I have one more question, why would a television network air a show that show racism towards american made vehicles when we live in America? Somebody should go to Britain and kick his *** or just crash a hummer into his Land Rover. That would be worth seeing!!!

Old 08-23-2007, 08:27 PM

LOL!What a joke! My best friend owns a Rover and I(him also)will tell ANYONE that the off road capabilities are not even close!
I guess anyone can make their product look good. This is probably a repost but it does seem more realistic!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAcuwjPVuWI

Old 08-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Old 08-24-2007, 12:10 AM

good gosh, that last video (H1, H2 comparisons) was a complete joke. did you hear him say macho? he used a freaking short A (phonetic)!a short A!!! good gawd! what a f*cking moron!the only brits ilike are tony blair and elizabeth hurley (and that's only b/c she's hot).

good to know they're obsessed w/ slamming the USA. nothing like paying respect to those who prevented them fromspeaking german...

Quick Reply: Pure BS!!!