PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

this was posted awhile ago, but.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Default RE: this was posted awhile ago, but.....

actually Linus, thats the exact reason why I always have preferred to drive a higher truck...just makes you feel more safe.

Old 11-19-2006, 10:30 PM

If money was no object, I would drive one of the Freightline Unimogs, or maybe a mid duty pickup, like a F650 with a pickup bed or the New International with a pickup bed, but the cost of the truck is more expensive that a new H1 Alpha, and they only get about 9MPG and are diesel. Plus the maintenance is a small fortune when it becomes due.

Old 11-20-2006, 12:09 AM

i would like to see rear vents and controls. sometimes i'm hot and the kids are not. or i'm good and they are cold.
i would also like to see gm make a bug shield!!!!!!! and i'm not tall(5-10") but i would like the seat to go a little lower
my wife likes it but shes also 4-11". and its hers i'm talking her into getting me a H1!

Old 11-20-2006, 01:55 AM

ORIGINAL: jbb6811

... i'm not tall(5-10") but i would like the seat to go a little lower
my wife likes it but shes also 4-11".

I have the adv. pkg. and I noticed when the dealer gave me a lux package h3 as a loaner that the motorized seat is WAY higher than the non motorized. I love my seats. they sit low which makes the whole inside feel bigger and its just more comfortable to have your legs stretched out further. I tried playing with the controls but definately noticed that it didnt go as low as my seats are stuck at.

Old 11-29-2006, 11:27 PM

i cant beleive no one would like dual climate control

Old 11-29-2006, 11:35 PM

ORIGINAL: jbb6811

i cant beleive no one would like dual climate control
Actually, that's the only REAL gripe me and my wife had when looking at them. Being in south Texas, we wondered if the AC would be enough for the kiddos in the back seat. We had a Tahoe before, with rear air/controls so we didn't like the idea of giving that up. But, so far the AC in the H3 has proven to be suffecient enough. More often than not, the kids say they are cold in back. So, at least it's making it back there. As long as it works good enough to keep everyone comfortable, then that's all I an ask for.

Old 11-29-2006, 11:41 PM

Since the H3 is her daily driver, and she bought it, I have only noticed a few things I would like to see changed.

1. The window switches are in the wrong place for me.
2. I would like to see easier access to the oil filter. I had to come in and search this forum to find the filter the first oil change. [sm=smiley35.gif]

Old 11-29-2006, 11:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Eddie 70

Since the H3 is her daily driver, and she bought it, I have only noticed a few things I would like to see changed.

1. The window switches are in the wrong place for me.
2. I would like to see easier access to the oil filter. I had to come in and search this forum to find the filter the first oil change. [sm=smiley35.gif]

LOL! I had to search for the filter on another car. Makes you feel like a real dumb a$$ don't it?Name:  shucks.gif
Views: 22
Size:  3.7 KB

Old 11-30-2006, 02:02 AM

Jan. of 07 the mid year changes include relocation of the window switches and a few other small things.

Old 11-30-2006, 02:32 AM

Front locker, I really would like bigger axles and a way to use the Elocker in 4High.

Quick Reply: this was posted awhile ago, but.....