PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Polishing

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Default RE: Polishing

ORIGINAL: HummBob

ORIGINAL: BassGear

Thanks for the info HummBob!
I just got a skidplate from James Lee Friday and installed it this weekend. He does killer work!
Sure looks SWEET!!!

I had mine on all summer and Chris has been bitchin' for me to take a pic, but it DOESN'T LOOK THAT PURTY anymore!!

I remember James Lee telling me there is SOME UPKEEP involved, but I don't know what/how. Did he tell you anything?? I e-mailed him yesterday so hopefully he'll respond soon!!!

Yeah..James told meto use Viva paper towels, and aluminum polish to bring back the luster if it starts to lose its brilliance.[/align]

Old 08-14-2007, 04:14 AM

I just got a skidplate from James Lee Friday and installed it this weekend. He does killer work!
Sure looks SWEET!!!

I had mine on all summer and Chris has been bitchin' for me to take a pic, but it DOESN'T LOOK THAT PURTY anymore!!

I remember James Lee telling me there is SOME UPKEEP involved, but I don't know what/how. Did he tell you anything?? I e-mailed him yesterday so hopefully he'll respond soon!!!

Yeah..James told meto use Viva paper towels, and aluminum polish to bring back the luster if it starts to lose its brilliance.[/align]
Thanks Bro!!!

To HOME DEPOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-14-2007, 09:07 AM

Sure looks SWEET!!!

Thanks Bro!!!

To HOME DEPOT!!!!!!!!!!!
i found that a quick grind against granite does a wonderful job of polishing. you just need to find some sandstone for the final gloss action . . . . . .[8D]

Old 08-14-2007, 10:48 PM

Thanks Shorty, but it's hard to find that in the MALL PARKING LOT!!

Maybe some CONCRETE CURBS!!!