PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PISMO BEACH - June 28-30 - Mark your calendars!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 01:28 AM
Default PISMO BEACH - June 28-30 - Mark your calendars!

Hello All !!! Happy New Year !!! WOW its 2013 already! This is going to be the Best Year Ever !!!

Getting ready to go into High Gear for this years event!

Second Annual Pismo Beach Hummer Invasion!

Here is the idea and maybe you all can help me bring all this together! The first ever "Hummer Only" Car Show combined with a fund raiser for our Wounded Warriors and those that have given the ultimate sacrifice. June 28th is significant as it will be the 8th anniversary of Operation Red Wings. Some may know this from the Book "Lone Survivor" which is currently being filmed and to be released this year with the main star Mark Walberg playing Marcus Luttrell, the Lone Survivor.

Some the the activities will be a few Dune Runs, BBQ, Raffles, Car Show, Military presentations, etc. I have the Army, Navy and Marines that will bring out their Hummer Related vehicles to the show and some other possibilities that will be really cool displays for the show! There is camping on the beach, several local camp grounds and lots of Hotels nearby! And lets not forget the Saturday Night Steak Dinner followed by the Bon Fire where tall Hummer tales are told!

Any and all ideas are welcome, please post your input and anything you can bring to the table or how or what we can do to make this better! Looking forward to making this event fun for all !!!

Here is my contact info if you would rather contact me off line. Kevin Jones 818-612-1603.

Attached Thumbnails PISMO BEACH - June 28-30 - Mark your calendars!-second-annual-hummer-invasion.jpg