PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

pics needed ... LHB

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 11:28 AM
Default RE: pics needed ... LHB

Lil HB...I was so taken with your tire cover since I had never seen a white oneof this style-that I forgot to comment on your nice headrests...sure looksNICE! <sigh>[&o]

Old 03-31-2007, 01:36 PM

Looks nice I like the tire cover also. I bought a pair of the H3 headrests of ebay in the cashmere leather, post pics soon.

Old 03-31-2007, 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: msl369

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

[IMG]local://upfiles/1527/34FC631D08BB40D5B60DDD074FCAA4B9.jpg[/IMG]

Littlehumerboy, where did you get the chrome plate for the lower front grille? I want to put the grille lights in but don't want to lost that chrome piece too.
This little story ticks me off actually. I told it in another thread, but will say it again here. I originally wanted the mini grill offroad light kit, but wanted the mini grill in chrome. I went to my dealer and asked if the kit was available in chrome, and he said no. So I ordered the kit in, which came with a plastic grill matching the plasctic bumper color. I then sent the plastic grill out to be chrome plated. Just after sending my grill out to be chromed, I saw another H3 with the off road lights and what looked like a chrome mini grill. When I asked him how he got his grill chromed, he said it came that way and gave me the P/N. It turns out GM make a kit that comes with a polished Stainless steel grill. Grrr. While mine looks nice, the SS would have been better as it will be more resistant to rock chips etc. The GM part No. for the SS kit is19132765

Old 03-31-2007, 06:12 PM

ORIGINAL: msl369

[IMG]local://upfiles/1527/34FC631D08BB40D5B60DDD074FCAA4B9.jpg[/IMG]

Littlehumerboy, where did you get the chrome plate for the lower front grille? I want to put the grille lights in but don't want to lost that chrome piece too.
This little story ticks me off actually. I told it in another thread, but will say it again here. I originally wanted the mini grill offroad light kit, but wanted the mini grill in chrome. I went to my dealer and asked if the kit was available in chrome, and he said no. So I ordered the kit in, which came with a plastic grill matching the plasctic bumper color. I then sent the plastic grill out to be chrome plated. Just after sending my grill out to be chromed, I saw another H3 with the off road lights and what looked like a chrome mini grill. When I asked him how he got his grill chromed, he said it came that way and gave me the P/N. It turns out GM make a kit that comes with a polished Stainless steel grill. Grrr. While mine looks nice, the SS would have been better as it will be more resistant to rock chips etc. The GM part No. for the SS kit is19132765
That would **** me off too, but what you've got looks pretty nice and I'm gonna look that part number up and see how much, losing that chrome mini grille was the 2nd biggest thing holding me back from getting those lights. Of course the biggest thing holding me back is taking the bumper off, but after doing the brush guard install I'm not worried at all.
Thanks for the info.

Old 03-31-2007, 06:25 PM

ORIGINAL: HumRluvR

Thanks Doc
Sent an Email to Sewell In Dallas... Hope they can help me!!!
I think that was the only pair they had...but let us know how it turns out!

Old 03-31-2007, 09:51 PM

Thanks Doc

Sewell Emailed me back and your right... they don't have any In stock. They're able to order me a set direct from the vendor, but at a cost... $99.31 each + tax, and that's with a discount since I'm a member here with this Forum. I'm not sure If that's a good price or not, Cause by the time I pay for the shipping, CDN conversion, and import fees... I'll be looking at close to $300+CDN... I realy want these Headrest
Do you guys think I should order them anyway since there are a hard Item to find??? Or wait till they show up again on Ebay or In this forum???

Old 04-01-2007, 12:40 PM

I guess it depends on how badly you want them. If it were me, I would wait. I just saw some more of these on Ebay the other day. With the savings from buying them on Ebay just think of the other goodies that you can purchase for your Hummer. Again, just my thoughts.

ORIGINAL: HumRluvR

Thanks Doc

Sewell Emailed me back and your right... they don't have any In stock. They're able to order me a set direct from the vendor, but at a cost... $99.31 each + tax, and that's with a discount since I'm a member here with this Forum. I'm not sure If that's a good price or not, Cause by the time I pay for the shipping, CDN conversion, and import fees... I'll be looking at close to $300+CDN... I realy want these Headrest
Do you guys think I should order them anyway since there are a hard Item to find??? Or wait till they show up again on Ebay or In this forum???

Old 04-02-2007, 12:00 AM

They will always show up again, so keep looking around!

Old 04-02-2007, 12:03 AM

I'm gonna try for some black H3x headrests next time too..

Old 04-09-2007, 07:17 PM

Just got mine in from Sewell. Not bad for $55 shipped!!

Quick Reply: pics needed ... LHB