PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Photoshoot for Red Cross H.O.P.E. **UPDATED PICS**

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Default RE: Photoshoot for Red Cross H.O.P.E.

ORIGINAL: TheREALHummer

LOL.. Why bother. The Red Cross just has you drive worthless people around to lookie loo at the disaster area, no real useful work.
And they bitch if you bring a Wife or a Dog. I know someone who this happened to during the Katrina disaster.

Hey jerkoff your in the wrongforum how about you go some ware else, NO actually stick around so we can have some fun with you before we ban you.
And who the Fu@kdo you think you are (AMG makes the Real Hummer. GM makes phonies.)

Old 05-22-2008, 06:11 PM

No, he didn't bring his dog. He brought his Wife. (she's a nurse, so much for the "untrained" remark) He was told "I told you, no wives or dogs" By an person high up regarding HOPE. He was very insulted, as was his wife.

Old 05-22-2008, 06:36 PM

No, he didn't bring his dog. He brought his Wife. (she's a nurse, so much for the "untrained" remark) He was told "I told you, no wives or dogs" By an person high up regarding HOPE. He was very insulted, as was his wife.

Nurse or not.. She is a liability for the red cross if she is there... He was told not to bring his wife... He doesn't listen well, does he??? Go find somewhere else to troll, troll. You sir, are useless.

Old 05-22-2008, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

WOW... looks like somebody forgot to taketheir meds today.....

of course we could get into the whole real hummer thing... real hummers are what I drove while visiting foreign countries and meeting exciting new people... H1's are mostly for rich ******** that think their **** doesn't stink and that they are better than the rest of the world... I group them with the BMW drivers, Merceedes Drivers, Porsche drivers, etc....

Old 05-22-2008, 07:02 PM

Actually Muddy I know a few H1 guys and they are down to earth people and OK in my book, there is alway a small percentage of Aholes like theRealhummer, I bethe doesn't evenowns a Hummer, like jdrewsaid TROLL!!!

Old 05-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Super Moderator

Ouch Muddy...that hurt.Actually douche bag ( that's you REALhummer ) it doesn't matter who you are if you haven't been vetted through the system the Red Cross can't let you in. They have to know you have the training to handle the situation, aren't some sick wacko and can actually help. You don't know what you are talking about and your friend was an idiot for bringing his wife. A good number of us are HOPE certified and we hope we are never needed but in the event we are at least we are trained and ready.

Old 05-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

Actually Jeremy if Red Cross wanted to use the pictures to promote the program they should have used a younger, better looking guy ( like me )

Old 05-22-2008, 08:21 PM

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

Actually Jeremy if Red Cross wanted to use the pictures to promote the program they should have used a younger, better looking guy ( like me )

Fkr!!

Old 05-22-2008, 09:50 PM

He was very insulted, as was his wife.
Yea, and so am I! "GM makes phonies"?! Who the hell gave you the expertise to make that call?
Like Muddy said, he and I along with a few others on here have driven the "REAL" Hummers. Some of us buy 3's because we actually like them BETTER than the others or they are just more practical on a daily basis. And I think that you would be very surprised if you gave a 3 a chance off road! Don't judge it unfairly because of all the "Barbies" that drive them. There are alot of them driving Land Rovers and Jeeps also, that doesn't take away any capabilities that they have. I have driven the REAL Hummers ALOT, owned Jeeps and wouldn't be afraid to turn down any trail you may turn into with my H3. Of course there are differences, but I can tell you that the "REAL" Hummers don't have A/C and power windows!

I commend all that volunteer for the HOPE or Red Cross, but there are guidelines for a reason. Safety and liability! At least they are willing to "give" their time to help others if needed. Not many these days can say that.

Good Job Jeremy looks good!

Old 05-22-2008, 09:50 PM

Wow, I posted that earlier and I see a lot that has gone on ..That guy is a total tool.

I want to join the red cross HOPE to help people. That is why I would join D bag.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot for Red Cross H.O.P.E. **UPDATED PICS**