PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCMforless.com labor day sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Default PCMforless.com labor day sale

Hey guys, just noticed pcmforless is doing a labor day sale until the 6th. $50 off tuning, get it while it's hot! I think I'm gonna go with the dashhawk option so my truck isn't out of commission long.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Default PCMForless - wish their communication was better.

I've had problems getting responses to emails - they don't return phone calls either. I'm not complaining and looking for a call - I'm trying to talk to a sales person and buy stuff.

I ordered the PCM Loaner ... had issues with shipping, then found out they dropped the price from last week to this week by $30. I ordered mine last week. I'm pretty annoyed that it takes pulling teeth to get answers to questions and that I paid one price last week for something that is $30 cheaper for the exact same thing this week.

I've asked for a $30 refund, but haven't heard back. *shock*

Old 09-07-2012, 12:19 AM

Kelly offered a $20 discount off my next purchase with PCMForless.com. I won't go into the frustrating series of events that led me here. The fact is - I paid $428.94 on 8/28 for something that, if ordered on 9/3 PCMForless.com charged $404.37. When I pointed this out, the response included "I feel we have treated you just as fairly as we have anyone else".

Through sharing my experience with gear heads locally, I have found a good local Austin tuner shop with folks that have plenty of time and resources to talk with customers and explore possibilities. While I appreciate the offer to do business again with PCMForless.com with a discount, I'll pass.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by SickStringC
I've had problems getting responses to emails - they don't return phone calls either. I'm not complaining and looking for a call - I'm trying to talk to a sales person and buy stuff.

I ordered the PCM Loaner ... had issues with shipping, then found out they dropped the price from last week to this week by $30. I ordered mine last week. I'm pretty annoyed that it takes pulling teeth to get answers to questions and that I paid one price last week for something that is $30 cheaper for the exact same thing this week.

I've asked for a $30 refund, but haven't heard back. *shock*
You really have to look at the date of what you are bitching about before throwing a fit. This thread is a year old, get it????

Old 09-07-2012, 12:07 PM

Lesson learned ... *everyone point and laugh at the new guy*

All making fun of myself aside, I've found this forum a great resource since I bought my H3 back in early 2009, there is a lot of great information shared in the community. Keep it up and go easy on the noobs. "bitching about and throwing a fit" is a bit harsh.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:14 AM

Thinking about either getting this tune or the hypertech. Since you guys got the PCM tune how easy is to install. ? Any DIY threads on this? Thanks alot.