PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCMforless Hummer Forum SALE

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Default PCMforless Hummer Forum SALE

I've finally put something together for you folks after being pounded with emails for a while

We've got a new program for the '08 (sorry 06-07, dashhawk doesn't support you!). To replace our loaner program, we have a dashhawk loaner program so you can do your own CASE relearn.

Anyway, the page pretty much explains everything, but if you have questions please call 704-307-4227 or email me at kelly@pcmforless.com

Thanks for looking!

http://www.pcmforless.com/HF08.htm

Old 03-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Default RE: PCMforless Hummer Forum SALE

Are you going to include the PCM tune for the 06/07's in this sale or is this strictly for the 08's?

Old 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM

Hummerforums.com H3 Tuning Sale 2006-2008
Normal Price of Tune - $199 - Sale Price - $139 (Cost of shipping, cores, and loaner fee remains the same.)
This sale will run for two weeks, from March 19 to April 2. Please use this page to order through, as the website will still have standard pricing.
Our programs:
1. Send in - You send in your PCM, we reprogram it and send it back to you. No CASE relearn or security relearn needed. We typically send PCM's back out the next day.
2. Core program - We send you a tuned core that you install. You will need a CASE relearn and a security relearn (see bottom for more info). You may then remit your core to receive the core refund.
3. Loaner program - We send you a stock core that you borrow while you send in yours. Yours is reprogrammed & returned to you, and then you return our loaner to get the core charge back. No CASE relearn needed, but you will most likely need a security relearn on the PCM we loan to you. Loaner fee of $50 is not refundable, core charge is.
4. Dashhawk Loaner program - 2008 only. We send you a set of tuned cores and a Dashhawk with instructions to perform your own CASE relearn. The Dashhawk is $325, with $300 refunded to you when you return it.
Core charges - 2006 - $99, 2007 - $150, 2008 auto - $250, 2008 manual - $175. 2008 automatic models will have a PCM and a TCM (transmission control module).
Core availability - 2006 in stock. 2007 1-2 week delay. 2008 1-2 week delay.
Security relearn - can be done by you. Comes with instructions, takes about a half hour and is a sequence of changing key position back and forth.
CASE relearn - requires Tech 2 scan tool (06-08) or Dashhawk (08). Some high-end snap on models can do the CASE relearn also. CASE = Crank Angle Sensor Error relearn. It is needed for any PCM you plan to run long-term that did not originally come out of your vehicle.
Thank you for considering our sale. We have had much positive feedback from many H3 owners over the past couple of years. We are able to increase power by 10-14hp, and most customers also see a 1-3mpg increase over stock. Our tuning also makes driveability more pleasant. We can account for larger tire sizes which may have impeded the vehicle's performance, and any other modifications you might have. While wide open throttle gains are noticeable, driving around town feels better also. If you have other questions please call Kelly at 704-307-4227.
Ordering (please read carefully & scroll down for later year models).If you are not redirected to the ordersheet after ordering, please visit pcmforless.com and click on Ordersheet.

2006 I5 Hummer H3

Sale Price: $139 + shipping/fees

Description:

After completing the payment process you will be taken to a comprehensive order sheet. Pcmforless.com will use the information on your order sheet to build you a programmed PCM specifically for your needs.You have a choice to either send your stock computer in, or take advantage of our core/loaner exchange program and have us send a computer to you. Core charges will be refunded when your stock computer is sent in. We must receive your core with a post mark date no later than 7 days after you receive our tuned PCM.[size=2] Updates for future modifications are $50.&nbsp

Old 03-20-2008, 09:58 PM

You're the chit Alpha! Good job

Old 03-20-2008, 10:05 PM

I tried to order mine tonight but the site won't accept my credit card nor will PayPal with whom I have an account! Go figure. I'll have to call Kelly in the AM. I'm hot to trott on this one especially with my new exhaust.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:32 PM

Hi, if you take your truck in for service and they flash it (which they do without asking if there is an update) do you lose the tune or is it in an area that isn't "messed with" in the pcm memory???

Old 03-20-2008, 10:40 PM

Good question to ask Kelly at PCM. Call 704-307-4227 or email kelly@pcmforless.com

Old 03-21-2008, 03:04 AM

ORIGINAL: alphadogg

I tried to order mine tonight but the site won't accept my credit card nor will PayPal with whom I have an account! Go figure. I'll have to call Kelly in the AM. I'm hot to trott on this one especially with my new exhaust.
You can PayPal ME!!!!!

Old 03-21-2008, 05:31 AM
CWO

Thinking about it. Has anyone tried this? Looking for a little feedback.

Thanks
CWO

Old 03-21-2008, 06:41 AM

I agree with you CWO. Ithink I have seen some great feedback on this here I beleive? I like the extra 1 MPG as at thecurrrent rate if I buy this and gas being what it is I got this baby paid for in 30-40 fill ups!

Quick Reply: PCMforless Hummer Forum SALE