PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Now MY posts are deleted also?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator
Default Now MY posts are deleted also?

OK What the hell is going on here? I posted a response to Gangsta Girl's/Dennis post last night that was up on the site and it's completely gone also. Now I'm starting to get ticked a little. Is somebody hacking into one of the server's as a Moderator and deleting these? Something is going on here. I would recomment we all change our passwords.

Dennis: I think somebody is screwing around with your account. I posted a response to that guy last night and when you usually respond, there was a response posted in your name that acted like you never even read my original post.

Something is going on here. Either Dennis has reached that age where he's getting Alziehmers or someone is being malicious on here.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:31 AM
Default RE: Now MY posts are deleted also?

have you seen her pic Gangstagirl
Dennis want her for himself that why

she is hot

Old 01-29-2007, 10:33 AM

[IMG]local://upfiles/111/478022840DD147739D6DC905C77BD8F9.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-29-2007, 10:34 AM

Looks like they been playing wih the system again when i just post her pic you have more pic to post now.

Old 01-29-2007, 12:13 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

OK What the hell is going on here? I posted a response to Gangsta Girl's/Dennis post last night that was up on the site and it's completely gone also. Now I'm starting to get ticked a little. Is somebody hacking into one of the server's as a Moderator and deleting these? Something is going on here. I would recomment we all change our passwords.

Dennis: I think somebody is screwing around with your account. I posted a response to that guy last night and when you usually respond, there was a response posted in your name that acted like you never even read my original post.

Something is going on here. Either Dennis has reached that age where he's getting Alziehmers or someone is being malicious on here.
Ah **** !!..It was my fault Mike...I screwed up and was redoing my post and I wasn't paying attention (I should of been in bed and not fooling around on the forum)..So by accident I deleted the threads underneath mine along with mine...So I'm sorry if it pissed you off, it wasn't intentional.

Old 01-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

Nah I'm not pissed in THAT sense, just frustrated because I thought maybe somebody was doing malicious things on here, so that's what I meant by that. No worries.

I guess it WAS that you are loosing your mind huh

Old 01-29-2007, 12:31 PM

Yeah maybe I had something on my mind that distracted me..like Gangsta girl[8D]

Old 01-29-2007, 01:06 PM

Do you guys think that is her or they put a fake pic in.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Well, you can't assume all the pretty people out there will never visit the forum. For a hot beautiful woman, what better dream is it to meet all these men on here lol. Who knows!

Old 01-29-2007, 03:53 PM

gangsta girl....she's like 40....

Quick Reply: Now MY posts are deleted also?