Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Now MY posts are deleted also? (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/now-my-posts-deleted-also-3522/)

HummerGuy 01-29-2007 10:25 AM

Now MY posts are deleted also?

OK What the hell is going on here? I posted a response to Gangsta Girl's/Dennis post last night that was up on the site and it's completely gone also. Now I'm starting to get ticked a little. Is somebody hacking into one of the server's as a Moderator and deleting these? Something is going on here. I would recomment we all change our passwords.

Dennis: I think somebody is screwing around with your account. I posted a response to that guy last night and when you usually respond, there was a response posted in your name that acted like you never even read my original post.

Something is going on here. Either Dennis has reached that age where he's getting Alziehmers :Dor someone is being malicious on here.

dilo2001gt 01-29-2007 10:31 AM

RE: Now MY posts are deleted also?

have you seen her pic Gangstagirl
Dennis want her for himself that why :D

she is hot

dilo2001gt 01-29-2007 10:33 AM

;)

[IMG]local://upfiles/111/478022840DD147739D6DC905C77BD8F9.jpg[/IMG]

dilo2001gt 01-29-2007 10:34 AM

Looks like they been playing wih the system again when i just post her pic you have more pic to post now.

Dennis 01-29-2007 12:13 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

OK What the hell is going on here? I posted a response to Gangsta Girl's/Dennis post last night that was up on the site and it's completely gone also. Now I'm starting to get ticked a little. Is somebody hacking into one of the server's as a Moderator and deleting these? Something is going on here. I would recomment we all change our passwords.

Dennis: I think somebody is screwing around with your account. I posted a response to that guy last night and when you usually respond, there was a response posted in your name that acted like you never even read my original post.

Something is going on here. Either Dennis has reached that age where he's getting Alziehmers :Dor someone is being malicious on here.
Ah Sh!t !!..It was my fault Mike...I screwed up and was redoing my post and I wasn't paying attention (I should of been in bed and not fooling around on the forum)..So by accident I deleted the threads underneath mine along with mine...So I'm sorry if it pissed you off, it wasn't intentional.:(

HummerGuy 01-29-2007 12:18 PM

Nah I'm not pissed in THAT sense, just frustrated because I thought maybe somebody was doing malicious things on here, so that's what I meant by that. No worries.

I guess it WAS that you are loosing your mind huh :D

Dennis 01-29-2007 12:31 PM

Yeah maybe I had something on my mind that distracted me..like Gangsta girl[8D]

dilo2001gt 01-29-2007 01:06 PM

Do you guys think that is her or they put a fake pic in.

HummerGuy 01-29-2007 01:08 PM

Well, you can't assume all the pretty people out there will never visit the forum. For a hot beautiful woman, what better dream is it to meet all these men on here lol. Who knows!

importkiller 01-29-2007 03:53 PM

gangsta girl....she's like 40....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D