PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

no more H2

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Default RE: no more H2

I can find an 04' for less than 30k, and dosent insurance cover you?

Old 12-17-2007, 07:58 AM

This guy isnt making much sence. He prolly just gets his kicks messing with us trying to stir up random dumb conversations. Well listen here buddy im laughin at you....

side note: I love drivin my h2 in the snow I feel glued to the road and invincible...haha just kiddin.. but it is fun

Old 12-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

I musta missed the good stuff again. [] I like snow until 12/26..........then I've hade enough.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:44 PM

HMMM What bridge did you come from under?? Jeep? Toyota?

Old 12-20-2007, 08:05 AM

ORIGINAL: sbrennan007

I don't quite understand how your 'out' $40,000. Did you not have it insured? I also wouldn't be thinking your going to find something 'better' in the snow than an H2 either. I've done snow plowing on the side for the past 22 years now, and been out in some of the worst conditions you could possibly imagine. Snow demands respect and control. Can you have fun driving in the snow, sure, but like with many other things in life, you need to know when and where and know your limits as a driver.

I can't tell you how many people I saw with 4x4's in the ditch, cussin up a storm about their POS 4x4's. While stopping to see if they were ok and needed any type of medical assistance, I would tell them, having a 4x4 doesn't mean that your glued to the road, your going to slide and not be able to stop just the same as any other vehicle. Problem with the majority of 4x4 owners is that they think they can drive 100MPH in the snow and stop on a dime. Just doesn't work that way.

As others stated, I think there's a little buyers remorse in there with the H2 purchase. If your looking for a true 4x4, try an H3 if the H2 was too much for you. H3's are great and nothing wrong at all with admitting that the H2 was just more than you needed. It happens, people make impulse buys and then have a change of heart or mind.

But regardless of what you end up getting, take it slow while on city streets around other cars. Consider yourself lucky you walked away from it. It could have been alot worse or you could have injured someone else...
i didn't really pay 40K for it..i paid 36.900 i just rounded up and no insurance i know sounds stupid but its the way it is here you don't have to have it...and as far as getting another SUV im not married to hummer.. so when i mention other alternative don't get your panties in a bunch...and yes i have alittle remores like i said i didn't know much about hummers but i heard good thinks about H2's and though it was my fault i still can't help be upset

Old 12-20-2007, 09:21 AM

you gotta ask yourself. could you walk away in the same kind of accident if you were in a jeep? and what caused the wreck ( speed, stupid drivers or was it the truck fault? sounds like you don't like the H2 and are just using the crash to justify it.

Old 12-20-2007, 10:47 AM

it was just a tahoe anyway, not big loss . . . . .

Old 12-20-2007, 12:55 PM

i didn't really pay 40K for it..i paid 36.900 i just rounded up and no insurance i know sounds stupid but its the way it is here you don't have to have it...and as far as getting another SUV im not married to hummer.. so when i mention other alternative don't get your panties in a bunch...and yes i have alittle remores like i said i didn't know much about hummers but i heard good thinks about H2's and though it was my fault i still can't help be upset

How about taking your next deposit and putting it towards English classes. You will be taught aboutperiods, commas, etc...................

Old 12-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

Look at it this way. You went through what sounds like a hell of wreck and your face is sore and that soured you on the Hummer? Sounds like you might be lucky to be alive and that was the best 40K you ever spent. I assume that you had insurance and will get most of your money back, if not that wasn't very smart. Part of the reasonI drive a Hummer is that I have been in several bad wrecks and I want to be in the vehicle that is going to protect me and my family the most. That sure as hell isn't a Runner.

Old 12-20-2007, 07:03 PM

Sumtin smells to high heaven here, please show us some pics of the wrecked H2?
I'll wait...[sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif]

OK I give up, why can't I post a picture in here?

Quick Reply: no more H2