PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The new wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Banned

Simple, my friend. The alpha sucks too much gas, and if I need a truck that has power to pull things, I have a 1-ton dually cummins. An h2 is just far too bulky and not nimble enough for the trails, so that discounts that truck from my potential arsenal.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:44 PM

Old 07-20-2010, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by 85_305
So with that being said, why buy a HUMMER? Do you think your cool cruising the streets with a HUMMER? why not buy a ghetto escalade or something? Ya know?

Trust me, you dont have to please me. I have an awesome life, live in an awesome town, with an awesome job.
You keep telling yourself how awesome things are for you.....you obviously buy your own BS. I think I'll go buy a boat and turn it into a planter! I love you little boys who think they have it all down. Does your daddy know you're using his computer? You're gonna get in trouble when he finds out....you might lose your model H3!!! Come on...list some more vehicles your daddy owns!

Old 07-20-2010, 10:20 PM
Banned

Wow your a funny guy, I must admit!

As luck has it, I'm a disabled 82d Airborne Paratrooper. I live in a 1500sq/ft condo surrounded by NFL players, have a 1-ton cummins, jaguar, my hummer, a loaded pacifica, and a diesel jetta. For whatever its worth...

Old 07-21-2010, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by 85_305
Wow your a funny guy, I must admit!

As luck has it, I'm a disabled 82d Airborne Paratrooper. I live in a 1500sq/ft condo surrounded by NFL players, have a 1-ton cummins, jaguar, my hummer, a loaded pacifica, and a diesel jetta. For whatever its worth...
Thats all worth about as much as a pathetic loser like you can dream up. Heck, I live next to four Generals, 3 Admirals and several Senators...not to mention I have a view of both the Washington Monument AND Mount Rushmore. I have a fleet of Bentleys, two Lambos, a 3-ton cummins, the Hope Diamond....and.......a new, fresh, hot, young blonde woman every 4 hours, catering to my every whim!

See....even us common folk can dream and make crap up. Disabled Airborne my a$$!!! Well....maybe if you were an E1 or E2....but no self-respecting grunt would be as big of an a$$ as you. Ergo....you my be disabled, but I doubt you were US ARMY Airborne (then again, you really didn't specify...so I am assuming quite a bit).

Hoo Ahh!

NFL....is that for Nigerian Football League?

Old 07-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Banned

Are you black, by chance? There was a lot of nonsensical rambling in that post.

As luck would have it, there are several bentleys and RR in my town. In fact just the other day a $600k Saleen S7 went screaming down by my country club ($35k a year, $50k member initiation fee).

I live next to Andre Davis who just came to the bills from Denver. Before that he was with the Browns for like 7 years. His wifes name is Monique, and he has 3 kids. The oldest one is 10. He drives a bone stock white 2010 Suburban. My other neighbor is Aaron Maybin. He's a pretty cool guy, has a 2009 Escalade ESV thats bone stock except dark tint. He always has Marsha Lynch over (dont watch football, dunno if thats spelled correctly) and there are a few other players behind me.

Yes I was with the US Army 82d Airborne division smarty. First Brigade Combat Team 2/504 Parachute Infantry Regiment. Last deployement a buddy took an efp to the hip.

Will that wrap things up?

Old 07-21-2010, 08:20 PM

85__ drop it dude no one really cares what you have to say...

Old 07-21-2010, 08:50 PM

^^^x1000!

Old 07-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Banned

"No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
And if you try sometime you find
You get what you need"

Old 07-22-2010, 12:43 AM

lmfao this dude is crazy lmfao

Quick Reply: The new wheels