PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New Streetglow product install + review**UPDATE**

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Default RE: New Streetglow product install + review**UPDATE**

don't know about pricing yet...be patient though, things are in the works to give members here a nice discountThe install on an h2 shouldn't be all that tough...if you look under your rocker panels can you see the pinch welds? I think on the h2 they are exposed...if that's true then the total install should take less than an hour. The ones I installed were prototypes, from what I was told they will be available to the public after SEMA...which is going on now. They are actually installing them on the realwheels h3 at the SEMA show as realwheels and streetglow are sharing a booth. I talked to them earlier today while they were at SEMA...wish I could be thereThere is also a new tailgate LED strip...sort of like the line of fire tailgate strip you see on pick-ups...except these are clear LED's in a red case and are really bright. They are dim with headlights on, turn bright when brakes are applied, and the left half flashes with the left signal and the same for the right...pretty cool product IMO...I hope to get that installed tomorrow.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:04 AM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

thatnk!..oh, and Bob...if you thought the sidesteps were bling.....how bout them strobesI be pimpin now
Thats 'FO SHO 'YO!!!!!Name:  sleezy.gif
Views: 188
Size:  7.3 KB

Old 10-30-2007, 04:59 PM

I had a guy offer me $250 for the side bars last night

Old 10-30-2007, 05:42 PM

They look nice and they offer and H2 kit right?

Old 10-30-2007, 06:02 PM

i think it would look nicer if the led strip was the full lentgh of the panel. I would never put them on my ride, but it does look sort of cool, they are only on when the door is open or you click th unlock right?

the strobes have to be illegal right? sort of sweet though. could bluff your way through a traffic jam.

Old 10-30-2007, 06:27 PM

My favorite picture is the mangled french fry under your child's seat...

just kidding

Old 10-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

I kinda like the white entry lights.....

Strobes have a purpose..... I saw a guy that has the traffic advisor on his 2.... looks good.

What about the tail light strip?? is that the one that lights up solid for brakes and half and half for blinkers??

Old 10-30-2007, 10:19 PM

the rear led is getting installed tomorrow...ran out of time today. It will light when the parking lights are on...get real bright when the braes are applied and will also flash each half with the blinkers.

The white entry lights will turn on when the door is open or the interior lights are turned on at the switch. The LEDS will turn orange when the headlights are turned on. Or you can wire them anyway you want really...I just like having them on all the time with the headlights. You can get a longer length (come in to sizes to be universal) if you want but the length I got fit perfectly between the side steps..and longer and they would be longer than the steps and would look terrible.

Strobesare not illegal...only illegal if used illegallyYou can use them if broken down for safety, you can use them anytime your not driving on the street, lots of legal ways to use them...and they look phat...hehehehe...I said phat...YO

Old 10-30-2007, 10:22 PM

dude, stop being a pu$$y and take that crap off your truck. every time someone replies to this post i lose more respect for you, it's just wrong, and you know it . . . . . . i'd add a smiley, but it wouldn't do much good . . . . . . .[8D]

Old 10-30-2007, 10:27 PM

youu know i'm only callin' you a puss cuz i love ya, right? that stuff just ain't right . . . . . . . . . .[>:]

Quick Reply: New Streetglow product install + review**UPDATE**