PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Pictures of my h2

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 06:45 PM

it's NYC man, paranoid is a understatment lol.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:14 PM

your Hummers lookin good.

Old 09-02-2010, 09:12 PM

i guess the building behind this pic was the issue i keep one and told them i delete them.Name:  IMG_6707.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  62.5 KB

Old 09-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Banned

Ya that h2 is def. not lifted.

As far as taking pics you are supposed to delete.. thats pretty strange?

Old 09-04-2010, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by 85_305
Ya that h2 is def. not lifted.

As far as taking pics you are supposed to delete.. thats pretty strange?

hey i did what they asked.. I dont like to ask the police question they usually have a problem with questions.

Old 09-05-2010, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Pauldy
Since when do we live in a police state where they can tell you to delete pictures? Very strange I would have protested, unless I was in an area I shouldn't be in to begin with.
I can give you as many examples as you like...some are very obvious (ever try to go onto a military base and be obvious about taking pics of buildings, runways, hangars, etc??), and some may not be so obvious (ever stop and take random pics of infrastructure dwellings, like water plants, power substations, etc?).

Many people don't think about opsec because, well....they have the luxury of NOT having to. Then, when someone enforces/exercises some opsec, people get upset. On the other hand, if nobody said anything and then something bad happens...people get upset because someone should have been smart enough to stop it (whatever it was) from happening.

I've been in, married to, worked for the military in one way or another for all of my adult life. There isn't ONE SINGLE thing out there that I absolutely HAVE to have a picture of....if some base cop, MP, NYPD, etc thinks that maybe the picture I took shouldn't be taken, I'm OK with that.

Thats just me though....and I have been known to snap a pic or two when I wasn't supposed to. LOL!!!

Nice looking H2...in the urban jungle!

Old 09-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Banned

I'm confused.. describe OPSEC's pertinence with an abandoned factory in NYC?

Old 09-05-2010, 06:22 PM

Hmm...no surprise.

I'd imagine many had the same thoughts about security (overall) when a bunch of supposedly innocent guys took flying lessons. Maybe, it isn't abandoned?

Now, take a picture of a Hummer in the woods, in it's natural habitat....no worries there.

Old 09-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SCVipermad

Now, take a picture of a Hummer in the woods, in it's natural habitat....no worries there.
Isn't that the truth man. Only thing you gotta worry about is other HUMMER's running into you on the beaten path

Old 09-07-2010, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by 85_305
I'm confused.. describe OPSEC's pertinence with an abandoned factory in NYC?

The building behind my truck is not abandoned there people working inthere i seen cargo trains going over there.... i just dont know what they do in there..

Quick Reply: New Pictures of my h2