PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member Introduction Hummer H2

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 03:51 AM
Default New Member Introduction Hummer H2

Hello Everyone, New member here, Just wanted to introduce myself briefly. I have had my H2 for a few years now and can proudly say that it has never let me down. Its excellent mechanically (not sure if its just mine or are they all built the same way lol) but I have never really had to spend more than $300-$400 per year on repairs in all these years and yes that includes oil changes and regular maintainence. I love the drive, it serves the purpose year round as it snows here 6 months out of the year. Now i dont want to go on and on about it. I look forward to learning and sharing more about this awesome brand with fellow members on this forum.

Attached Thumbnails New Member Introduction Hummer H2-h2.jpg   New Member Introduction Hummer H2-h211.jpg   New Member Introduction Hummer H2-h21.jpg  
Old 01-10-2014, 06:17 AM

Welcome....I Love the Ferrarri...is that a 360 or 430? How bad is the maintnence cost on it... I want a 360 but was warned about the belt service every two years and if automatic I hear the clutch service is pricey ( I'm Looking to get a manual Trans so that service won't effect me) any issues with it besides maintnence? I read that 430 has chain so less maintnence but most of them are 6 figures figures! sorry for the Ferrarri questions on a Hummer forum but I'm seriously considering one in the near future...

Old 01-10-2014, 01:36 PM

Thank you, lots of helpful info on this site as i was browsing last night. It's a 360 spider, maintainence cost can be low & high, and it varies by mileage, condition of car when bought, individual driving pattern etc. Belt service is expensive but its not necessarily every 2 years though, the F1 clutch is pricey mine cost me $9700 including parts and labour. Yes 430 has a chain system and has proven to be more reliable and the car itself is much more refined than the 360. Again, those are my opinions and some other owners may think different

Old 01-10-2014, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Yellow H2
Thank you, lots of helpful info on this site as i was browsing last night. It's a 360 spider, maintainence cost can be low & high, and it varies by mileage, condition of car when bought, individual driving pattern etc. Belt service is expensive but its not necessarily every 2 years though, the F1 clutch is pricey mine cost me $9700 including parts and labour. Yes 430 has a chain system and has proven to be more reliable and the car itself is much more refined than the 360. Again, those are my opinions and some other owners may think different
Im between a Ferrari or another Porsche....If I get one I'm gonna look for one with low miles and all maintnence records...silver (less flashy if there is such a thing in a Ferrari) with Nero hides...has to be manual and hopefully with a tubi exhaust...holy crap $9700 for F1 service...OUCH!!! I was warned at the Ferrari challenge about the cost of maintnence on the F1... Thanks for the feedback and welcome to the Forum!