PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

new and deciding

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Default new and deciding

hi im enew and im torn between the fj cruiser an the h3. after review, it seems for the same amount i can get a ton more with the h3. i was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little about how well they like theres, pros/cons, and if they are any good off road.

thanx
mustangdan

Old 01-24-2007, 01:21 AM
Default RE: new and deciding

sniff sniff...sniff sniff sniff...damn fish...[:@]

Old 01-24-2007, 01:26 AM

Name:  feedtroll.gif
Views: 17
Size:  1.6 KB

Old 01-24-2007, 01:31 AM

ORIGINAL: mustangdan

hi im enew and im torn between the fj cruiser an the h3. after review, it seems for the same amount i can get a ton more with the h3. i was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little about how well they like theres, pros/cons, and if they are any good off road.

thanx
mustangdan
Hi enewName:  giggle.gif
Views: 20
Size:  1.8 KB

Old 01-24-2007, 01:33 AM

Is that his name or a dreaded spelling error...

Old 01-24-2007, 02:27 AM

no, my name is not enew. its dan. yes i am a horid speller. and you guys are pretty rude.i came here to help decide on what my next vehicle will be and see what people have to say, but all i got was bashed. pretty messed up. troll? no im not a troll. just want info but looks like i got it.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:40 AM

Ah don't get your unddies in a bundle..they are just messin around with you..

Your questions comes as a surprize to us, as on a half dozen threads there has been plenty of discussions about the pros and cons of an FJ or an H3..Both have good and bad points..But your job before you come out with questions that look like a waste of time to answer, is to do a search on all the topics here and read them...tons of helpful info for you to deciede on which one is for you..

Good luck in your choice and Welcome ....ye are now dubbed ENEW

Old 01-24-2007, 02:44 AM

Hey Enew/Dan...We were only messin with ya...Welcome aboard and as Dennis said you will find all the info you need to know right here at the nut house ooooops I meant the forum. Sorry about the bashin.

GET THE H3 DAMIT!!!

Old 01-24-2007, 02:45 AM

lol enew it is. yeah it looks like it will take some to navagate thru all the threads. there really isnt any one topic broken down into its on thread starter. but i guess ill manage. thanx

Old 01-24-2007, 02:57 AM

ORIGINAL: mustangdan

lol enew it is. yeah it looks like it will take some to navagate thru all the threads. there really isnt any one topic broken down into its on thread starter. but i guess ill manage. thanx
Hey Dan,

I just regeritated something up from the past in General Hummer Talk you may be interested in. remember this is a hummer forum and it may be a little one sided...

Quick Reply: new and deciding