PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Need y'all's opinion ...

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Default RE: Need y'all's opinion ...

I'm sorry, did I read somewhere "the man is always right, so it would be good for you to follow his lead" ...

Unfortunately the hubby is basically leaving this one up to me, why do you think I'm so stressed!?!? Thought y'all might help me being the Hummer experts and all.

I don't know what to do ... I'm still trying to decide - either way, I'll be happy ... I'm not gonna sweat it anymore. We've been looking around for a couple months.

I'll update y'all if we are able to go touch, look at and drive it tomorrow.

Thanks for the input - muwhaa to you all!!!

Old 05-03-2007, 11:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Hummergirl4

Wow! That looks almost exactly like mine with the exception of the grill. You said around 39/40K with 35,000 miles? I paid that for mine brand new with 0 miles. See if you can get them down some more. I did get an excellent deal though. I was there on the right day at the right time. They were moving the 05's out to make room for the 06's and were doing some serious price cutting. But I'd still see if they can knock off the price some.
If you paid that for a new one, you got a hella deal!! Those kinda deals are not to be found in the ATL! Just for example below is a link to the used ones (owner seller and dealerships) in my surrounding area, there are 2004's with more mileage listed for more $$!! There are 2003's listed for 35k, even 40k. The price for this one is good - though I will prolly offer less than 39k, cause that's how I roll.

http://autos.yahoo.com/used-cars/ga-...ylv=3?cs=y&&b=

Old 05-03-2007, 11:16 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Well Paige, you know what I think. But it would be hard to part with the 3 if you really like it.

The price is right in the range for the used ones around here......................Just think, you could become a member of the Super Secret SUT Underground.
Really?!?! [sm=insomnia.gif] The potential to be in the Super Secret SUT Underground might just be what I need to sign on the dotted line!

Old 05-03-2007, 11:23 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

Mark-e-poo ... it's a 2005. Guess that's an important tit-bit.
[8D][8D]for some reason this just caught my eye...[8D]

Anywho..It gives me goose bumbs just think what you'd look like tooling around in that very cool SUT..

I'd work the price down a little, cuz it sounds a little hight to me..Please do yourself a favor and drive it around for at least a day to notice anything and everything..if the seller will let you...if he want's to sell it bad enough he should let you have it for a little while...Have it checked out by a garge or dealer to make sure it has no leaks and stuff underneath that could be a future problem..I mean it does have 35K on it..All sorts of diff and transfer case oils and tranny fluids are due for a change soon..,,Just my advice sugarpie[sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 05-03-2007, 11:35 PM

OK I have thought about what I'd do if this was me. My inner throw caution to the wind I wanna look hot drivin this around self would do it...BUT my other more practical, don't make a rash decision just because it's something you want side would not and I think that side would win out.

Do you drive much? I DO and I would go broke gassing that hog up. Will it fit in your garage OK? It would not fit in mine and a black car sitting outside will not weather the elements well, not to mention will always be dirty. Do you want to manuever a big thing like that around all the time?then there isthe cost of upkeep and repair - gonna cost more than the H3 I'd imagine...Decisions decisions!

Old 05-03-2007, 11:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

[8D][8D] for some reason this just caught my eye...[8D]

Anywho..It gives me goose bumbs just think what you'd look like tooling around in that very cool SUT..

I'd work the price down a little, cuz it sounds a little hight to me..Please do yourself a favor and drive it around for at least a day to notice anything and everything..if the seller will let you...if he want's to sell it bad enough he should let you have it for a little while...Have it checked out by a garge or dealer to make sure it has no leaks and stuff underneath that could be a future problem..I mean it does have 35K on it..All sorts of diff and transfer case oils and tranny fluids are due for a change soon..,,Just my advice sugarpie[sm=kissykissy.gif]
Well, I knew if it would catch someones eye it would be yours!

And if it did work out ... I'll met you half way and take you for a spin! I'll even let you drive. [8D]

Very good advice, thank you! Those are all things we've talked about and if the seller doesn't wanta work with me ... well then, I won't give him my monah. I'm really in no hurry and have no NEED to buy. Just shoppin' and lookin' - saw this - said "oh yeah, mama likey!"

Old 05-03-2007, 11:47 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

OK I have thought about what I'd do if this was me. My inner throw caution to the wind I wanna look hot drivin this around self would do it...BUT my other more practical, don't make a rash decision just because it's something you want side would not and I think that side would win out.

Do you drive much? I DO and I would go broke gassing that hog up. Will it fit in your garage OK? It would not fit in mine and a black car sitting outside will not weather the elements well, not to mention will always be dirty. Do you want to manuever a big thing like that around all the time? then there is the cost of upkeep and repair - gonna cost more than the H3 I'd imagine...Decisions decisions!
Yes, yes .. I know! I've said the same things to ... well, myself. [&:] But, for me .. my adventerous, throw caution to the wind, you only live once side wins!! lol! That side that says "what the hell go for it."

It will fit in the garage, we've driven several since we've been looking. This one is a little taller, but will fit. They actually manuever very well, I have no problems whipping in and out of parking spots. That's the important thing ... those damn parking spots at the mall.

I don't drive much - I work a lot from home. I drive about 180/200 miles a week, that's all. Would prolly go up a bit cause hubby would wanta drive it around town more, whereas he doesn't want to drive the H3 at all. [&:]

Old 05-03-2007, 11:48 PM

[8D][8D]for some reason this just caught my eye...[8D]

dude, you been visiting mark or what?

paige, darlin', it was me that said leave it up to the man, and i stand behind that. but, since it's me, i'm sure you'll take that advice for what it's worth. still, if you can do it, i say do it. your mileage will be worse, but you'll enjoy it so much more if it's a private party and they won't let you drive it around for a day, see if your local dealer will let you drive one of theirs. hell, they feed people so much $hit on a regular basis, just tell them you're thinking of trading for an H2 and they have a chance for your business.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:55 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: shortbus

I'd work the price down a little, cuz it sounds a little hight to me

dude, you been visiting mark or what?

<wiping tears>...LMAO!!

Old 05-03-2007, 11:57 PM

I just left the Hummer Dealer here they have a 2007 Bubble Gum pink H3 for 58,000..........little chrome nothing great... I asked why so much...they said custom paint........still LMAO...................

I would GO FOR IT..........its nice looking...I don't think Hummer owners take in consideration on gas....at least not here in Vegas....

Quick Reply: Need y'all's opinion ...