PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need to mention a good experience I had at the dealer...

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Default Need to mention a good experience I had at the dealer...

I needed some warranty work done on the '06 H3 so I went back to where the previous owner had everything done. The dealership in Mass. was Long Cadillac Hummer in Southborough. I must say I was treated very well. I met my service advisor and the head of the service dept. and was very impressed. Both guys were great and the work was perfect.

If you're in Mass. and need something done, it looks like this is the place !!

Thanks,
Mark

Old 10-05-2009, 04:20 PM

Always nice to hear GOOD Experiences!!!

Old 10-05-2009, 09:20 PM

not to jack this thread or anything but i must also put in a good word for Independece Hummer of Charlotte North Carolina. that's where I bought mine a couple weeks ago, and I have never met a nicer group of people.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:33 AM
Default Another good GM dealership in PA

After two weeks and a complete tranny rebuild/ engine flush our H3 is finally out of the garage and a step closer to making it home. Since I live 5 hours from where the H3 lost the tranny cooler, my parents picked it up from the shop last night. This GM garage in Plumville PA is small, they maybe have 25 cars at anytime on the lot, and never sell anything flashy, mostly vehicles to the older community. Either way without hesitation they completed all the required work on our H3 under warranty and kept me informed of the progress the entire time. When my father called me last night to tell me they picked it up and now my mother wants an H3, he joke with me of how filthy it was. Apparently they cleaned the engine compartment and underside of the vehicle that was covered in a mix of tranny fluid and coolant to showroom condition! I doubt this is something Hummer included in their instructions of warranty covered work, but still it was done. Only charge I had was $44 for an alignment to correct the steering wheel being off center slightly after I had paid $89 in Charleston WV to have it lined up last month (haven't found a good thing about Charleston WV other than my career yet!).

Moral of the story... if you are ever visiting Amish country in Western PA and your GM product has a mishap, definitely go to Woods Chevrolet, you'll be in good hands.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:41 AM

Schofields in Auckland, GM reps in here. best service anyone could expect when buying a car, let alone hummer. i cannot describe it. i was thinking of buying the guy a gift. he was awesome.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:55 AM

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the dealer.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:13 PM

I have had good experiences with Flow Hummer in Winston-Salem. Folks rarely write about Dealers that do things right. I check out Independence Hummer's website often. They are in Charlotte and always seem to have a large selection available. Good to hear they are friendly anyway What about their service dept? I am 2 hrs. from Flow and 2.5 hrs. from Independence. Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Moore Hummer in Richmond? They are about 3 hrs. from me. Just looking at options. Yes I have to do a little traveling to go to a Hummer Dealer but so far it's been worth it. My local GM Dealer got the axe and it's a crapshoot to find a GM dealer in my area that will do warranty work on Hummers.

Last edited by RKSmith163; 10-06-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:43 PM

" Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Moore Hummer in Richmond? They are about 3 hrs. from me. "

If Moore Cadillac Hummer in Richmond, VA is any relation to Moore Cadillac Hummer in Chantilly, VA, all I can say is be prepared for perhaps the best dealer experience that's likely to be humanly possible. I've been taking my 2006 H3 to Moore in Chantilly since I got it and they never fail to totally impress. Excellent quality and value plus communication. Recently, when my H3 was going to be a little late in being done, my service advisor called several times to keep me updated. That's another thing. If Melissa Robinson (Service Advisor) at Moore Cadillac Hummer in Chantilly is typical (And, she seems to be as when Ms. Robinson has been ill or otherwise off-site, her substitutes have been equally first-rate.) for the Moore organization, you cannot go wrong.

The only other auto dealer I can recommend as highly as Moore Cadillac Hummer in Chantilly is Tyrell-Marxen Chevrolet Cadillac in Flagstaff, AZ. While driving cross-crountry in the wrong direction (Best Coast to least coast), I had an on-road "uh-oh" which needed dealer attention. OnStar recommended Tyrell-Marxen as there's no Hummer dealer in Flagstaff. Their service, quality, communication, I'd put on a par with the Moore organization...

Old 10-06-2009, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Ghost Towner
" Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Moore Hummer in Richmond? They are about 3 hrs. from me. "

If Moore Cadillac Hummer in Richmond, VA is any relation to Moore Cadillac Hummer in Chantilly, VA, all I can say is be prepared for perhaps the best dealer experience that's likely to be humanly possible. I've been taking my 2006 H3 to Moore in Chantilly since I got it and they never fail to totally impress. Excellent quality and value plus communication. Recently, when my H3 was going to be a little late in being done, my service advisor called several times to keep me updated. That's another thing. If Melissa Robinson (Service Advisor) at Moore Cadillac Hummer in Chantilly is typical (And, she seems to be as when Ms. Robinson has been ill or otherwise off-site, her substitutes have been equally first-rate.) for the Moore organization, you cannot go wrong.

The only other auto dealer I can recommend as highly as Moore Cadillac Hummer in Chantilly is Tyrell-Marxen Chevrolet Cadillac in Flagstaff, AZ. While driving cross-crountry in the wrong direction (Best Coast to least coast), I had an on-road "uh-oh" which needed dealer attention. OnStar recommended Tyrell-Marxen as there's no Hummer dealer in Flagstaff. Their service, quality, communication, I'd put on a par with the Moore organization...
Yes, The dealership in Chantilly is part of the same outfit in Richmond. That is good to hear.