PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Need help removing rock chip off my hummer h2 asap!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 01:24 PM
Question Need help removing rock chip off my hummer h2 asap!!!!

Hi my name is Steven, I am new to this forum... I have a 2001 Hummer H2 (BLACK) with some rock chips on the doors and bumper, I've been doing a lot of reading in the forum but cant find anything about rock chip repair.... I saw a TV commercial this past Sunday on Car Crazy on the Velocity Channel for a company called EZ chip Repair.... I went to their website Ezchiprepair.com and looked around.. the product looks good so I went to google and read the reviews and they have mostly good reviews. So my question is has anyone in this forum tried this product??? I would love their feedback before I buy it.... thank you

Old 10-30-2013, 03:38 PM

I just bought a 2003 H2 (which I thought was the first year). There are a few chip repair vendors out there - just review their presentations and pick one - the kits are usually only like 20 bucks so you can pick one and if you don't like it just try another. I just need to find out what color my H2 is - yes I know it is white - but there are evidently 2 whites in 03- so.... I must look after a bit.

Old 11-13-2013, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by EMFORCE
I just bought a 2003 H2 (which I thought was the first year). There are a few chip repair vendors out there - just review their presentations and pick one - the kits are usually only like 20 bucks so you can pick one and if you don't like it just try another. I just need to find out what color my H2 is - yes I know it is white - but there are evidently 2 whites in 03- so.... I must look after a bit.

Hi thank you for replying, but I tried the product from Ez Chip Repair and it was the best decision I have ever made... the product is good quality, affordable and easy to use.. I even recommend it to a few friends and they were satisfied with the results. You can also give them a try.. I guarantee you will be satisfied..