PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TO MUCH CHROME??

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Default RE: TO MUCH CHROME??

Name:  threadjacked.gif
Views: 34
Size:  961 Bytes

Old 08-01-2007, 09:35 PM

Bob, you checking your PM's

Old 08-01-2007, 10:22 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Bob, you checking your PM's
Got It!!!

Old 08-02-2007, 04:46 AM

ORIGINAL: hummernewby

I can't believe JEN got the boot!! Happy about it, just didn't think Chef would do it....

I didn't! Anything else you would like to say to me HummBob?

Jen[sm=bustedsign.gif]
You're stuttering with a double post Jen

Old 08-02-2007, 07:18 AM

I like some chrome... I've got an 07 black H3. I added chrome door handles, nerf bars and mirrors and the silver roof racks. I think that's enough chrome for me.

I travel a lot for a living, this week I'm in Tennessee, yesterday while at lunch I'm at a red light in my rented red Explorer (puke) when a black H3 passed in front of me, he had the total bling package and it looked like crap to me.

He had air vent covers chromed, chromed rear roof pillars, antennea block, and chrome rock guards I think it's called, it's a strip of chrome at the base of the doors about 3-4 inches tall from fender to fender plus nerfs, door handles and mirrors. Looked really cheesy to me. Those air vents and rear pillars was just wierd looking, first time I'd seen them in person, they looked bad enough in photos on the web but you guys know that photos just don't do justice to seeing it in person.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:32 AM

I just purchased the Chrome OEM Hood Vent from GM and it looks pretty sweet!

Old 08-02-2007, 07:38 AM

ORIGINAL: HUMMER DRIVER

I like some chrome... I've got an 07 black H3. I added chrome door handles, nerf bars and mirrors and the silver roof racks. I think that's enough chrome for me.

I travel a lot for a living, this week I'm in Tennessee, yesterday while at lunch I'm at a red light in my rented red Explorer (puke) when a black H3 passed in front of me, he had the total bling package and it looked like crap to me.

He had air vent covers chromed, chromed rear roof pillars, antennea block, and chrome rock guards I think it's called, it's a strip of chrome at the base of the doors about 3-4 inches tall from fender to fender plus nerfs, door handles and mirrors. Looked really cheesy to me. Those air vents and rear pillars was just wierd looking, first time I'd seen them in person, they looked bad enough in photos on the web but you guys know that photos just don't do justice to seeing it in person.
OOOOOOH... you've pierced my heart!!

I love my chrome vent pods. It's part of a styling statement. When you stop part way thru the exercise, no one knows you're there. All the stuff you did is OEM on the H3X with a million just like yours.

Old 08-02-2007, 05:43 PM

HummBob What about me didn't add up?
I'm GLAD Jen got the boot!! Something about her DIDN'T ADD UP????

RuttDog Emotional wreck what's that supposed to mean?
Jen was an emotional wreck.....

Old 08-02-2007, 05:47 PM

You're stuttering with a double post Jen

Vader sorry about that... a slight hiccup... [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 08-02-2007, 05:52 PM

ORIGINAL: D VADER

I've really enjoyed pimping out my H3 with chrome. While internet shopping I found these wheel lip moldings. IMO I think these do not work well on a Hummer. What's your take?

what do you mean to much chrome!?!?!? you have always loved chrome since you were a little boy

Quick Reply: TO MUCH CHROME??