PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

MEN, HOW TO AVOID AN ARGUMENT

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Default MEN, HOW TO AVOID AN ARGUMENT

Words Women Use:[/align][/align]1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.[/align][/align]2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.[/align][/align]3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.[/align][/align]4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It![/align][/align]5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing (refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing).[/align][/align]6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.[/align][/align]7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you - do not question or faint. Just say you're welcome.[/align][/align]8.) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F@!K YOU![/align][/align]9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking,"what's wrong."For the woman's response,refer to #3.[/align][/align]

Old 01-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Default RE: MEN, HOW TO AVOID AN ARGUMENT

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Words Women Use:[/align][/align]1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.[/align][/align]2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.[/align][/align]3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.[/align][/align]4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It![/align][/align]5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing (refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing).[/align][/align]6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.[/align][/align]7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you - do not question or faint. Just say you're welcome.[/align][/align]8.) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F@!K YOU![/align][/align]9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking,"what's wrong."For the woman's response,refer to #3.[/align][/align]
I don't know why they don't include this in the instruction manual. Could save guys a lot of grief if they learned this earlier!!![:@]

Old 01-30-2007, 01:11 PM

Or women could communicate things CLEARLY to avoid the misunderstandings[sm=lildevil.gif]

5 .... 4 .... 3 .... 2 .... 1 ....

Old 01-30-2007, 02:28 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Or women could communicate things CLEARLY to avoid the misunderstandings[sm=lildevil.gif]

5 .... 4 .... 3 .... 2 .... 1 ....
Ummmm...do I strike you as a woman who has a difficult time communicating what's on my mind?

Old 01-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

See guys, I KNEW this was really my wife on this forum. LawWyfe; me working at a Lawfirm; I'm not buying it anymore sweetie drop the act!!!

lol This is my wife EXACTLY as described. WOW....

Old 01-30-2007, 03:06 PM

I would have to agree and say no, LawWyfe .. but the "general" population so to speak .. fits that mold pretty well ...

Old 01-30-2007, 03:07 PM

It's pretty dead on mine too HG ... LOL!

Old 01-30-2007, 03:13 PM

Just say yes dear to everthing [8D][8D][8D]

Old 01-30-2007, 03:53 PM

Nicely put Lawwyfe..and dilo, you hit it right..just say yes dear to everything

Old 01-30-2007, 04:13 PM

Thank you H34 , and yes dear works ohh so well!

Quick Reply: MEN, HOW TO AVOID AN ARGUMENT