PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Lots of H3 Parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 10:48 AM
Default Lots of H3 Parts

Okay guys I'm finishing up a major H3 Alpha build and have a bunch of parts leftover and some from my previous build, make an offer. These parts come off an 08 H3 Alpha with 70k miles. All parts are in great condition, many of the pars replaced I replaced simply because I'm OCD and wanted it perfect like new and don't want to have to replace anything later down the road. I will try to come up with definite prices. Will discount for multiple parts. Will ship, larger items will have to get a shipping estimate on. Located in Mississippi

Headlight housings (driver and passenger)- brand new, I bought a new set just for the back brackets that the headlight and turn signal housings mount too to put all my custom units in
Turn signal housings (driver and passenger)- brand new, I bought a new set just for the back brackets that the headlight and turn signal housings mount too to put all my custom units in
Side marker housings- clear, brand new and an orange factory set in excellent condition
Several brand new bushings- rear leaf spring bushings (both axle and frame), AC Delco OEM ones
Brand new front lower ball joints, MOOG
Used H3 Alpha torsion bars (70k miles on them). Will stiffen and stop bounce on standard H3s or replace your old worn out bars on your Alpha
H3 factory bumper (metal and plastic), good shape
Factory chrome side steps, great shape
2006 H3 3.5L throttle body- worked great thought I was having issues with mine and replaced and found out it was an electrical issue with a wire
Factory H3 skid plate
Factory H3 taillights, used in excellent condition
Factory rear tire carrier and bolts in excellent condition
Factory subwoofer in excellent condition
Starr HID projector headlights and HID kit 55w, heavy duty ballasts and wiring (brand new, chrome, had light smoke headlight tint applied can be pulled off. Gives it a little bit of a smoked look (has a very clean look like the new smoked range rover headlights); these are the best headlights you can get for an H3. $600 shipped
Oracle H3 LED angel eye rings (white)- new
H3 Rancho 4" lift shocks- have 9k miles on them, in good shape; replaced with some custom shocks
Factory steering mount and bushings (new)
New front sway bar bushings
Factory rear bumper in good shape with tow hook, bumper pads, license plate mount
Real Wheels stainless wrap around brush guard (powder coated black), missing the hood vent with handles it bolts to. This can be bought from them or hummerparts store. ($3k new, huge and probably too expensive to ship. $500 for it)
Lower control arm bushings (new AC Delco OEMs)
Scorpworks HD steering rack mount (no longer available, debating keeping it if I get another H3, will sell for $300 due to the inability to get another ever again)
Factory leather seat covers (tan/black piping). Back seats like new, passenger seat in great shape, drivers seat in good shape (has some wrinkles); replacing with some new custom Katskins seat covers
Also have all the tan door panels/dash pieces (swapping to black/red interior from tan/black)
2 KC Hi Lite fog lights (will have to look at the model these are super high output ones- $450 new, in great shape; $175 shipped (https://www.bing.com/aclk?ld=e8GOW2k...2c75117&ntb=1_
Will update as I find more parts, have several more this is just what I can remember off the top of my head at the moment

Spencer

Old 01-18-2022, 02:40 PM

Location?
I will take the Alpha Torsion bars and Leather Cashmere seat covers. PM me a price.

Sorry, just saw you are in Mississippi. To far of a drive.
Good luck with your parts sale.

Old 02-12-2022, 11:51 PM

Do the black seats have the DVD headrests?

Old 06-30-2022, 01:44 PM
Default Lots of parts

I’m interested in the 🔊 subwoofer

Old 06-30-2022, 01:45 PM

I need lots of stuff. Can I call you or you call me

Old 07-01-2022, 03:46 PM

PM sent

Old 07-01-2022, 06:53 PM

Old 08-13-2022, 08:37 PM

Parts still for sale or this guy ghost like everyone else?

Old 08-18-2022, 10:43 AM
Smile Upper and Lower Radiator Fan Shrouds

Hello,
I'm looking for the Upper and Lower Radiator Fan Shrouds for an H3 Alpha 5.3....found some at a place called Championsautoparts.com....they jerked me around for two weeks and decided, I guess, they didn't want to sell them...Just mentioned it because I'd recommend not doing business with them...terrible service.
If you don't have them, but have any ideas where I can find them I'd really appreciate it...not available on GM sites, or anywhere on Ebay..

Thanks,

Alan

Old 06-01-2023, 05:12 AM

Is the H3 Skid plate and oil pan still up? I seen this is over a year old?