PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Lifted H3T Pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Default Lifted H3T Pics

Looking to lift the T here pretty soon. Haven't decided on size or brand just yet. Seeing as how they are new and not extremely common, there are not a ton of pictures of these trucks lifted yet.
I'd like to see any and every picture of a lifted one you got. Details would be nice (brand, size, etc). Thanks!

Old 09-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Banned

There are lots of people on here and club hummer that have lifts; there's a guy on this very form with 38" tires and a 10" lift on his 3. But dont post in the h3t section; there isn't much action. Post your questions in the regular h3 section so more people see it.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:00 PM

Yea I did that with one but figured on this I'd post it here. But that makes sense. Thanks. I joined yesterday so still a newbie here haha

Old 09-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Banned

It's all good just trying to help you out brother

Old 09-13-2010, 01:43 AM

T-bar crank and rear shackles with 33's

Name:  05c585b9.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  61.1 KB

Old 09-13-2010, 01:57 PM

You're T looks sweet neverending. That top looks good in red especially with everthing else blacked out. Like how the red/black looks with no chrome. I just moved a pic over to this thread just to have one in the T section instead of the 3 section, lol. Can't wait to see some finished pics of you're T Alpha.
Name:  H3TatTeaka-2.jpg
Views: 839
Size:  60.4 KB

Last edited by beachbum; 10-15-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:35 PM

Beachbum, you get those lights fixed? That is the setup I want with the gobi, but I want a rack on the snugtop too.

Old 09-14-2010, 12:21 AM

I came sooo close to getting a T with a Snuggie already on it at a dealership but never got a chance to get there due to distance and when I finally had some time to travel, it had been sold. Black one. Still haven't seen one yet to make an up close and personal judgement. Lotta extra lockable storage space . Imagine you could throw in a camp/blow up mattress and camp out in it for over nighters/ short weekenders (overnight beach trip, still have a few drivable beaches near me ) if you had to or is there no inner latch handle? Hope I'll get to check out Hummer Aficionado_VT's T at an East Coast run sometime.

Still in limbo (or pergatory, lol) at the moment with the 2 water/light issues, lol. Just waiting to get all of my ducks in a row so to speak.

Lights should be in anytime (having replacements in store for install before removing current water damaged lights to save on trips because of distance), also have a few more parts I'm gathering to be powdercoated and ready at the same time ((including some hunner skids)).

A few of the items I'm getting powdercoated are on reorder, yes I said reorder. Due to the issue I have with the tailgate (plastic tailgate lip breakage some are experiencing), something else of which I am also waiting on to arrive--Wooo Whoo new bolt on version , at my local GM shop, I lost a few parts down the highway . I closed the top and then closed the tailgate which is the reverse of how I usually do it and because the plastic lip is detached, it prevented the tailgate from making a good lock when closing due to the tonneau cover seal. Took my son to school one morning a week or so ago and BAM, I thought I hit something as I pulled out onto the highway. Looked in the sideview and reconized a big storage box in the middle of a cloud of tools and parts floating into the oncoming lane.
By the time I could get turned around, pulled over and dodge the half asleep still in their nightgown coffee guzzeling freaked out deer in the headlight look on their faces when they saw me jumping from lane to lane in front of them like a rabid rabbit soccer moms, most of my stuff had been dispersed over a nice little "I don't have time to cover all this before the bell rings at my son's school" area, lol. I did grab all that I really could see but I had a lot of stuff in the bed and in the box so there's no telling exactly what all I lost . I lost most of, including directions, my just about to be installed Air Doc system, some tools sockets-small parts etc., several powdercoated and about to be dropped off to be powdercoated parts all of which where either badly damaged from run over or lost in tall grass and water filled ditch, some CB install parts, a few other things I know about and I'm sure some that I don't know about yet .

So getting all that in order along with a duel battery setup hopefully, onboard ARB air, deciding on some underbody/rock lights and teter totering on some HID's. Trying to get it all done at one time because of distance. Soon, real soon,

Last edited by beachbum; 09-14-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:34 PM

I bought some HID retrofit kits for my 6" KC slimlites and they were cheap, but the results are amazing. Did a little write up on the other site.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:33 PM

Beachbum, what kind of lift kit do you have on there and what inch?

Quick Reply: Lifted H3T Pics