PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keyless entry clickers?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 05:06 PM

Tommy Boy, you have been mistaken on a few instances, simply because it wasn't in a book... That being said, the most annoying thing about you, other than your love affair with comma's, is the fact that you seem to shove down everyone throats how much you think you know... When all you do is read a flipping repair manual, and pay to have someone do the work for you... Its pathetic, and comes across quite harsh to new members that are looking for help, or just need some positive reinforcement... You are a cancer to the Hummer name and make me ashamed knowing your pompous *** owns a Hummer... Hopefully that changes soon and you join a tree hugging Prius forum soon!

Old 12-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Banned

one time,,,years ago when i was swamped with jobs and responsibilities ,once, i paid to have a probe timing belt replaced. 60000 miles later i did the same job on schedule.
thats the one time i had someone do ONE job for me. for 52 years ive done all maint and repairs on dozens of cars.
the house i live in i built alone,WITH NO ONE ELSE ON THE PROPERTY. 40 foot 5/12 trusses i put up ALONE
i did the 460 mustang project ,ALONE,as i did the 49 ford 302 v8 with 4 wheel disc brakes. both with ford 9 inch rear.
just where do you dream up this stuff you print about,,,without any facts whatsoever.
i read a manual when its all new to me,to help others and you crab about it when i print the factual accurate precisely correct data.

just what is it that troubles you about people who dont throw out guesses or,"try this" crap.
dag you cover your own weaknesses by shooting off your mouth with sensless accusations that more accurately match yourself.

so enjoy yourself,,, and ifn you do find one error in my rants please let me be the first to know and correct it.
my first exposure to 4wd/awd was july,09 and i feel now i can speak with some knowledge as i continue to learn,,,and never make up any bs answers.
i have a list of personal "fixes"i have developed for the h3,alone.

so keep ranting,,,its entertaining to all

man!,,i forgot the time i did an engine exchange in a 1974 econoline without a lift,with just hand tools!oh no one around that time either,just me! also a 4 banger swap in an 88 stang. my first 49 ford got a 312/56 ford v8. tnx dag,,im reliving years of fun car work probably only you did more of huh?!!

Last edited by drtom; 12-03-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:25 PM

I'm not ranting, you sing so many songs and dance to each dude, you can claim to have done anything and everything, that's what's so neat about you hiding behind a computer... I have never provided inaccurate information, merely tried to be helpful with my own experiences... So on a closing note how bout we agree to disagree before you cross the line and I show up at your house? I'll continue to snooze as you post drivel and laugh to myself, the other members were not asked to come to my defense, sorry if your that dillusional...

Old 12-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Banned

dag youve crossed the line a few times but in your dilusion you dont see your own errors and no i would never threaten to show up at your house.
yes,,,do go to sleep!

Old 12-03-2011, 07:32 PM

I only cross the line when you engage me in a dick swinging contest... So don't play innocent Tommy Boy, for someone that claims to be a grown *** man you make some pretty childish comments... And the fact that this is a free public forum allows for you to stay on here, and allows for me to say whatever I want, if that comes across as a threat so be it... Maybe I just wanted to see your prized Mustang and house that you "hand built by yourself"

Old 12-03-2011, 11:16 PM

Well, I think this topic has derailed a little, haha.

Old 12-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Why is it that every single topic that has controversy in it also has Dr Tom in it... oh wait... I mean drtom....

Were you not warned by at least 2 other members of this staff to STFU??

Now you have been warned by me AGAIN.... and you can take a couple days off....

Old 12-04-2011, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
Why is it that every single topic that has controversy in it also has Dr Tom in it... oh wait... I mean drtom....

Were you not warned by at least 2 other members of this staff to STFU??

Now you have been warned by me AGAIN.... and you can take a couple days off....
It'a ironic that drtom does everything, ALONE....wonder why haha. Ah, thank you Muddy!!!!!

I'd pitch in some $$$ to add a couple more MONTHS lol.

Last edited by Mr. Fancy Pants; 12-04-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:42 PM

So... Bruceg.... did it work?

Soz

Old 02-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Default 2006 h3

I tried it.... and then i went to gm ..lol i got fob ebay 12$ and gm 52$ to program it... 64$ in the hole... ****s.. should got a viper off ebay for that price... all though my factory alarm does go off if any door is opened.... :/