PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

keep an eye on

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Default keep an eye on

new member...rotten. We had a slight difference of opinion in a thread and he sent me this PM:

Sorry, i'm not really trying to argue about stupid "chit". I guess i was just trying to make a point. Sorry if i upset you. I'm not going back to that thread since I have an incorrect opinion and only 17 posts. I'm really here to learn more about the hummer anyway. Have a good un. Sorry, i hope we can just get past this.
J

My reply:

you didn't upset me..not at all. And your opinion isn't incorrect...but when a newbie tries to imply that a post should be moved to off topic because they feel it's not h3 related, well thats just strange...especially in a thread that has had myself and other mods participating in. That and your trying to compare gm's sourcing out of certain parts to an entirely jap built truck will only enrage the GM faithful. Trust me...you didn't make very many friends in that post...and I am not talking about me

there once was a member here that used to accuse me of making people feel as if their opinion was incorrect Which BTW is BS!!!! I never said his opinion was wrong...I said that saying that the h3 isn't made in the USA because a heater control unit was outsourced to portugalwas ridiculous....which it is

anyway...he just feels like a lurker to me...especially when he questiong why that post is in teh h3 forum instead of off topic....WHO WITH 17 POSTS WOULD SAY THAT?!?!?! BTW...PLEASE leave that thread in the h3 forum...as I said in the thread the fj is the h3's closest competition and a little flaming is good for the site

Old 09-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Default RE: keep an eye on

Good reply.

I also locked the post about door locks to avoid any crap

Old 09-09-2007, 09:45 PM

yea I saw that...lololol....I would have played nice

Old 09-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

I think rotten is ok, just a little wierd. From some of the pics, I'm not sure if John is a "John"? Might be a Pat?????

You guys are skeered of door lock threads! , I read all the fun you had b4. What will be the next innocuous thread topic that will blow up. Headlight aiming???[8D]

Old 09-10-2007, 10:53 AM

just from his pm where he used the line..I'm not going back to that thread since I have an incorrect opinion and only 17 posts. A former member here used to accuse me of the same thing and used the same exact terminology...just sent up a flag when I read it.