PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

just got ladarvision today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 07:35 AM
Default RE: just got ladarvision today!!!

i wasnt lasik its called prk what i had. supposed to be safer then lasik but more painfull and has a slower ecovery.

the diffrence is instead of slicing the little flap back they kinda desolve it with a solution and then totaly remove it (sounds scary i know.

but as soon as it was done i had 20/20 then like 20 min later it wnet to **** . slowly now its coming back its been two days and i had a monor incident it i still have 20/40 and improving. they put a bandage contact lense on to help focus and protect till the lens grows back, well one fell out while i was sleeping and oh man did it hurt. went 1.5 days like that, it made it look like i was looking through a dirty window out of one eye and felt like pouring salt into an open wound. (scared the **** out of me, and when i'd put the numbing drops in to help it felt like someone decked me in the face. so i went to my doctor and he found that the lense wasnt there and the pain was from the open nerve endings being exposed and the blur was from all the stress being put on my eyes. bt now i have new lenses and my vision is excelent. they werent lying when they said its more painfull. but im still glad i did it its like a miracle seeing again after almost 20 yrs. any obne who is scared shouldnt let that get in your way atleast go get evaluated. the new technolegy is very much improved from what use to be avaiable. those in sofla check out pannu institute and randeye they are both top notch.

sorru for poor grammar my vision is still not 100% but it will be soon (hopefully)lol