PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jeeps vs Hummers...

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 12:49 PM
Default Jeeps vs Hummers...

So while browsing another offroading forum I seen a post about a jeep owner doing an essay about Jeeps vs Hummers. He basically said that he wants to make his class THINK that jeeps are better than hummers. And wanted help from the community.

So after reading all the posts I decided to post and just thought you guys would like my post....
Here it is:

Jeeps are better because you dont get bothered by multiple people to look inside of it, or sit in it, or take a ride in it.
Jeeps are also better because people arent always staring and pointing at you while you drive.
Jeeps are also better because your friends dont ask you to help move them all the time.
Jeeps are also better because your friends dont ask you to pull their camper, or trailer etc all the time.
Jeeps are also better because they are easier to mallcrawl with(easier to park)
Jeeps are also better because they are retired... I'd rather be retired than still working myself.
Jeeps are also better because when they get stuck just about any vehicle can pull them out. Hummers on the other hand usually require another hummer or multiple vehicles to help them.
Jeeps are also better because while on steep grades you tend to pucker more making it more thrilling.
Jeeps are also better because they are more cheaply made therefore more cheaper to repair.
Jeeps are also better because you can buy one for less than 1 payment on a hummer.
Jeeps are also better because you can get stuck and its alright because people expect you to get stuck, with hummers people expect them not to get stuck.

And the number one reason is...
With Jeeps you dont have to put up with haters like Rando!

Old 03-19-2008, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Jeeps vs Hummers...

That's great. Now you have to post the best reactions to your post.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:04 PM

I never thought I would agreeabout anything when it comes to Jeep VS Hummer, I guess never say never!!!

Old 03-19-2008, 01:10 PM

All i can say

I love you!

and will be using this on other forums
Thanks!

Old 03-19-2008, 01:18 PM

Thought you all would like it
I have not recieved any replies specifically from my post but here is a reply I thought was pretty funny

Hummer in a Jeep =

Jeep in a Hummer = Costly mistake

Old 03-19-2008, 02:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Injunfarian

Thought you all would like it
I have not recieved any replies specifically from my post but here is a reply I thought was pretty funny

Hummer in a Jeep =

Jeep in a Hummer = Costly mistake
It took me a few minutes to figure out what you meant...LOL!

Old 03-19-2008, 02:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Injunfarian

So while browsing another offroading forum I seen a post about a jeep owner doing an essay about Jeeps vs Hummers. He basically said that he wants to make his class THINK that jeeps are better than hummers. And wanted help from the community.

So after reading all the posts I decided to post and just thought you guys would like my post....
Here it is:

Jeeps are better because you dont get bothered by multiple people to look inside of it, or sit in it, or take a ride in it. H1 maybe...2&3..nothing special
Jeeps are also better because people arent always staring and pointing at you while you drive. Really? Cause EVERY jeep owner gives thumbs up and waves when you pass them in a Jeep...Most hummer owners are too stuck up to do this...there is no real hummer club feel...nothing like owning a Jeep.
Jeeps are also better because your friends dont ask you to help move them all the time. Thats why we own hummers..for cargo storage
Jeeps are also better because your friends dont ask you to pull their camper, or trailer etc all the time. Thats why we own hummers...for towing
Jeeps are also better because they are easier to mallcrawl with(easier to park) Yea...cause whats more popular..a Hummer on 20's and rubber band tires or a Wrangler? Thought so.
Jeeps are also better because they are retired... I'd rather be retired than still working myself. Jeeps are retired? When was teh last H1 made? Last I looked Jeep was still bieng made.
Jeeps are also better because when they get stuck just about any vehicle can pull them out. Hummers on the other hand usually require another hummer or multiple vehicles to help them. That is correct...Jeeps are better because of this
Jeeps are also better because while on steep grades you tend to pucker more making it more thrilling. not that big of an advantage outside of the H1
Jeeps are also better because they are more cheaply made therefore more cheaper to repair. Maybe an h2...not h3. My Rubi cost more than a loaded adventure H3.
Jeeps are also better because you can buy one for less than 1 payment on a hummer. Maybe you should of put more money down on the hummer then...cause your payments blow
Jeeps are also better because you can get stuck and its alright because people expect you to get stuck, with hummers people expect them not to get stuck.
Maybe in your opinion...but jeep is the offroad leader in every rockcrawl, ultimate adventure run for a reason..pick up ANY offroad magazone and tell me how many hummers you see.
And the number one reason is...
With Jeeps you dont have to put up with haters like Rando!
Now someone replied directly to your post.... Hummer owners are no better than Jeep owners...they both think their brand is best.

Old 03-19-2008, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

WTH kinda Canadian english is this: they are more cheaply made therefore more cheaper to repair?????

Old 03-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

That was funny untilAdmiral Ricedik crapped all over it....

Old 03-19-2008, 03:33 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: importkiller

[quote]ORIGINAL: Injunfarian

Jeeps are better because you dont get bothered by multiple people to look inside of it, or sit in it, or take a ride in it. H1 maybe...2&3..nothing special Last I checked the H1 is a Hummer and is the hummer I own... And it is my quotes....
Jeeps are also better because people arent always staring and pointing at you while you drive. Really? Cause EVERY jeep owner gives thumbs up and waves when you pass them in a Jeep...Most hummer owners are too stuck up to do this...there is no real hummer club feel...nothing like owning a Jeep. I owned a Jeep TJ... sure the Jeep wave is good but with the H1 everyone from Toddlers in buggies to seniors point stare and wave.
Jeeps are also better because your friends dont ask you to help move them all the time. Thats why we own hummers..for cargo storagebest of both worlds... When I fully loaded my TJ with offroad or camping gear I only would have enough room to bring 1 person.... My H1 i can bring 5 other people and still have my pickup bed.
Jeeps are also better because your friends dont ask you to pull their camper, or trailer etc all the time. Thats why we own hummers...for towing Pulled a 30ft trailer with my H1 and didnt notice as much difference then toying my one seadoo with my TJ....
Jeeps are also better because they are easier to mallcrawl with(easier to park) Yea...cause whats more popular..a Hummer on 20's and rubber band tires or a Wrangler? Thought so. I have seen multiple jeeps with rims, especially when going to the beach... So they are out there plus the owners bad taste shouldnt really reflect on the vehicle itself.
Jeeps are also better because they are retired... I'd rather be retired than still working myself. Jeeps are retired? When was teh last H1 made? Last I looked Jeep was still bieng made. Jeeps were designed for the battlefield as were hummers... Last I checked its been awhile since they served for any country(sure maybe 3rd world but that doesnt say alot)
Jeeps are also better because when they get stuck just about any vehicle can pull them out. Hummers on the other hand usually require another hummer or multiple vehicles to help them. That is correct...Jeeps are better because of this Better as in easier to get stuck and get pulled out yes. But since the hummer is more capable it is harder to get stuck and when it does it is harder to recover.
Jeeps are also better because while on steep grades you tend to pucker more making it more thrilling. not that big of an advantage outside of the H1 Last i checked it was my quotes and I am a H1 owner...
Jeeps are also better because they are more cheaply made therefore more cheaper to repair. Maybe an h2...not h3. My Rubi cost more than a loaded adventure H3. read the last response... Price of a control arm for a H1 as opposed to one for a jeep?
Jeeps are also better because you can buy one for less than 1 payment on a hummer. Maybe you should of put more money down on the hummer then...cause your payments blow I recently purchased a 93 jeep grand cherokee for $400 CDN my payments on my H1 are $560 a month. Not too bad of payments. And my downpayment could have bought a new jeep off the lot
[color=#cc0000]Maybe in your opinion...but jeep is the offroad leader in every rockcrawl, ultimate adventure r

Quick Reply: Jeeps vs Hummers...