PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Ipod interface

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Default Ipod interface

from http://www.gmaccessories.net Thought some of you would be intrested in this

Your iConnect is design to work in GM vehicles from 2003 to 2007. iConnect will automatically vary its operation to match the vehicle and accessories present. It will operate without conflict with installations including XM satellite receivers, CD changers or Rear Entertainment systems.

Features: Activate iPOD mode, Cycle through song details, Change songs (up & down), Quick Search, Fast FWD or RWD songs, Playlist Search and Activate optional 2nd device.

Old 05-29-2006, 09:35 PM
Default RE: Ipod interface

Where did you find that info on that website? I looked and couldn't find anything about it. That is something I would be interested looking at. Knowing me I just missed it!

Old 05-29-2006, 09:58 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: jen813

Where did you find that info on that website? I looked and couldn't find anything about it. That is something I would be interested looking at. Knowing me I just missed it!

Got it off the gm accessories site, its about $280 without installation, and about $340 with installation, those prices vary on dealers,

http://www.gmaccessories.net thats the home link, go to find a dealer, then locate a dealer in your area, here's in acutal link to a dealer in my area for you to check out.

http://www.gmaccessories.net/Rydell

Old 05-29-2006, 11:21 PM

Ok I got ya. I tried that in my area, but nothing came up. Figures! *L* but hopefully one of them near me will have that soon...although none of the ones listed for Ohio have that interface.

Old 05-31-2006, 03:41 AM

You may wanna try also http://www.logjamelectronics.com/neucncx2i.html and other accesories for you Ipod for you Hummer 2006 Basic or full equiped, It dont matter...they got them all (Harness and interfaces) !!! I got mine there and its working perfectly...!!! Good luck.!

Old 05-31-2006, 12:25 PM

This is the unit I am using.

Old 06-01-2006, 09:13 PM

I have that one too, works pretty good, would like to be able to use the ipod controlls while connected though.

Old 06-02-2006, 04:57 PM

ORIGINAL: branstone

I have that one too, works pretty good, would like to be able to use the ipod controlls while connected though.

Apparently it does,

Discountcarstereo.com
» Control of iPod™ playback by using the CD Changer buttons on the radio (Playlist mode) or operate the iPod from the iPod buttons (Direct Mode)
Perhaps you just haven't found the "switch" to make it happen?

Old 06-03-2006, 07:53 PM

But that momdel from USA. SPEC its only for the factory radios WITH CD Changer or XM Compatible otherwise Iwont work, meaning if you have the most BASIC Radio it will NOT work....!!!

Old 06-06-2006, 06:04 PM

Hi. I just wanted to let some folks know about an issue that I have become aware of on the IPOD interface. I know from talking to several folks that if you plug your IPOD in and it is charging and not discharging, the battery life can become severly depreciated, to the point that it will not run unless its plugged in. My battery life started to decline because I bought a car charger. I got the info and quit using it, and I make sure to completely discharge the battery and fully charge.
If the interface for the IPOD controls charges the IPOD, you should just be aware of this potential problem.

Quick Reply: Ipod interface