PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Inventory Blowout Special @ Rampart HUMMER

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 10:24 AM
Premium Sponsor
Default Inventory Blowout Special @ Rampart HUMMER

Inventory Blowout @ RampartHUMMER
Rampart HUMMER would like to announce our Inventory Blowout Special. Items from 50 – 85 % off retail . We purchased the remaining inventory from a HUMMER dealer that was closing their HUMMER division and going Cadillac. We have some amazing H2 and H3 parts and accessories in stock and ready to ship. We will be adding parts and accessories all day today. If you have any questions please call or email. 888.816.7771 Toll Free or kmayhew@ramparthummer.com
Factory GM / HUMMER parts and accessories, Aires, Putco, Pirate MFG, XTC lightbars, Boomerang Tire Covers, Truck Shield, and several more. Hundreds of parts and accessories available. Check us out at the link below; Or feel free to call 888-816-7771
HUMMER, H2 hard to find and blow out specials, fuel door, ladders, racks, chrome trim

We can only honor these prices while supplies last…….
These items will go fast……

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Kevin Mayhew
kmayhew@ramparthummer.com
888.816.7771 Toll Free
704.909.7941 Direct Line (Call Anytime)

Last edited by RampartHUMMER; 04-30-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:16 PM
Premium Sponsor

We have some hard to get Magnet Truck Shields for the HUMMER H2 on sale now. We have 2 brand new sets in black. check out the link below, and feel free to call or email with any questions. Thanks, Kevin Mayhew...

HUMMER H2 Magnetic Black Truck Shields

Old 05-02-2011, 03:01 PM

I will pass the word!

Old 05-06-2011, 12:12 PM

Posting to mention another positive experience with Kevin at Rampart Hummer.

With the recent inventory he acquired from from the dealer, he has some seriously insane deals going on. Before he got everything up on the site I dropped him an email to inquire about a tire cover, explaining my situation for needing one. Within minutes he got back to me with a full range of options, letting me know exactly what he had on hand, and in what colors, and even took the time to include pictures. The price ended being even more ridiculous (in a good way) than I had expected.

Most of the time the story would stop here, not with Kevin. Kevin had a family emergency which took him out of state, and hampered our communication and my efforts to acquire a tire cover. I had also inquired about an inexpensive accessory to see if he picked any of those up when he bought out the dealers inventory, and it turns out that he had. As it also turns out, he would be including it with my tire cover free of charge due to the time he was unavailable because of family matters.

Just to be clear, the more I deal with Kevin the more I like him. I was not upset, I was not irate, I wasn't even slightly annoyed. I was completely fine and totally understanding of the situation. To me, any kind of family matter is far more important than getting me a tire cover, and I would rather have him handle that then worry about me. I didn't ask Kevin to do this for me, he offered.

Kevin is a stand up guy, a rock solid business man, and cares about his customers as if they were close friends. Truly amazing in this day and age.

Old 05-06-2011, 05:24 PM

I bought some stuff from him too!! GREAT GUY!

He is def getting added to my rolodex!