PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Inventory Blowout Special @ Rampart HUMMER

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 10:24 AM
Premium Sponsor
Default Inventory Blowout Special @ Rampart HUMMER

Inventory Blowout @ RampartHUMMER
Rampart HUMMER would like to announce our Inventory Blowout Special. Items from 50 – 85 % off retail . We purchased the remaining inventory from a HUMMER dealer that was closing their HUMMER division and going Cadillac. We have some amazing H2 and H3 parts and accessories in stock and ready to ship. We will be adding parts and accessories all day today. If you have any questions please call or email. 888.816.7771 Toll Free or kmayhew@ramparthummer.com
Factory GM / HUMMER parts and accessories, Aires, Putco, Pirate MFG, XTC lightbars, Boomerang Tire Covers, Truck Shield, and several more. Hundreds of parts and accessories available. Check us out at the link below; Or feel free to call 888-816-7771
HUMMER, H2 hard to find and blow out specials, fuel door, ladders, racks, chrome trim

We can only honor these prices while supplies last…….
These items will go fast……

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Kevin Mayhew
kmayhew@ramparthummer.com
888.816.7771 Toll Free
704.909.7941 Direct Line (Call Anytime)

Last edited by RampartHUMMER; 04-30-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:20 AM

Just posting to say I bought a black Aries brush guard from Kevin awhile ago. With the free shipping I got from the special he was running it was the best price to be found on the web.

Some time ago I had originally criticized him and his business publicity in a thread here for pricing error's on his website, which he quickly corrected. That being said, I can honestly say after dealing with him directly Kevin is a great guy, responds to any inquiries quickly, and will bend over backwards for you any day of the week.

I would not hesitate for a second to give RampartHummer my business again the future!

Old 04-30-2011, 02:00 PM

the website isn't allowing me to get into my "shopping cart" to place an order

Old 04-30-2011, 05:07 PM
Premium Sponsor
Default Shopping cart

Originally Posted by heyttsguy
the website isn't allowing me to get into my "shopping cart" to place an order
Sorry I am working on getting this corrected right now. Thank You for bringing this to our attention. You can also get to the shopping cart by adding something to it, then you can delete anything you want from the cart. So sorry for the inconvenience, we will have this fixed as soon as possible. Please feel free to call if you have any questions or concerns, 888.816.7771 Kevin Mayhew...

Last edited by RampartHUMMER; 04-30-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Premium Sponsor

We have some hard to get Magnet Truck Shields for the HUMMER H2 on sale now. We have 2 brand new sets in black. check out the link below, and feel free to call or email with any questions. Thanks, Kevin Mayhew...

HUMMER H2 Magnetic Black Truck Shields

Last edited by RampartHUMMER; 04-30-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by RampartHUMMER
Sorry I am working on getting this corrected right now. Thank You for bringing this to our attention. You can also get to the shopping cart by adding something to it, then you can delete anything you want from the cart. So sorry for the inconvenience, we will have this fixed as soon as possible. Please feel free to call if you have any questions or concerns, 888.816.7771 Kevin Mayhew...
Just ordered a hitch cover and painted to match spare tire cover, grey metallic, I'm hoping this is the boulder grey metallic color. Is there any chance I can see a photo of it to be sure?

Old 05-06-2011, 12:12 PM

Posting to mention another positive experience with Kevin at Rampart Hummer.

With the recent inventory he acquired from from the dealer, he has some seriously insane deals going on. Before he got everything up on the site I dropped him an email to inquire about a tire cover, explaining my situation for needing one. Within minutes he got back to me with a full range of options, letting me know exactly what he had on hand, and in what colors, and even took the time to include pictures. The price ended being even more ridiculous (in a good way) than I had expected.

Most of the time the story would stop here, not with Kevin. Kevin had a family emergency which took him out of state, and hampered our communication and my efforts to acquire a tire cover. I had also inquired about an inexpensive accessory to see if he picked any of those up when he bought out the dealers inventory, and it turns out that he had. As it also turns out, he would be including it with my tire cover free of charge due to the time he was unavailable because of family matters.

Just to be clear, the more I deal with Kevin the more I like him. I was not upset, I was not irate, I wasn't even slightly annoyed. I was completely fine and totally understanding of the situation. To me, any kind of family matter is far more important than getting me a tire cover, and I would rather have him handle that then worry about me. I didn't ask Kevin to do this for me, he offered.

Kevin is a stand up guy, a rock solid business man, and cares about his customers as if they were close friends. Truly amazing in this day and age.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:41 PM

Purchased a chrome "Grenade" shifter a few months back from a different place. It seems the inside is stripped, like it's been used before (??) Is there anything you have that would help with the installation of this? I had it installed but it seems very "wobbly", not normal. I took it off and put the other shifter back on...any suggestions?

Old 05-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Premium Sponsor
Default Grenade Shifter

Originally Posted by GirlieH2
Purchased a chrome "Grenade" shifter a few months back from a different place. It seems the inside is stripped, like it's been used before (??) Is there anything you have that would help with the installation of this? I had it installed but it seems very "wobbly", not normal. I took it off and put the other shifter back on...any suggestions?
It shouldn't be wobbly, They are made for different years, 03-06 models than 07 and 08-09 all have different insides. It sounds like you may have gotten the wrong year. It wouldn't be the first time that has happened, by looking at them you can see no difference. I can have Defenderworx take care of it for you. If you would like to contact me I will contact Defenderworx and we can get this taken care of. They are great and will do what they can to make this right. Let me know If i can help, Thanks, Kevin

Old 05-07-2011, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Draketh
Posting to mention another positive experience with Kevin at Rampart Hummer.

With the recent inventory he acquired from from the dealer, he has some seriously insane deals going on. Before he got everything up on the site I dropped him an email to inquire about a tire cover, explaining my situation for needing one. Within minutes he got back to me with a full range of options, letting me know exactly what he had on hand, and in what colors, and even took the time to include pictures. The price ended being even more ridiculous (in a good way) than I had expected.

Most of the time the story would stop here, not with Kevin. Kevin had a family emergency which took him out of state, and hampered our communication and my efforts to acquire a tire cover. I had also inquired about an inexpensive accessory to see if he picked any of those up when he bought out the dealers inventory, and it turns out that he had. As it also turns out, he would be including it with my tire cover free of charge due to the time he was unavailable because of family matters.

Just to be clear, the more I deal with Kevin the more I like him. I was not upset, I was not irate, I wasn't even slightly annoyed. I was completely fine and totally understanding of the situation. To me, any kind of family matter is far more important than getting me a tire cover, and I would rather have him handle that then worry about me. I didn't ask Kevin to do this for me, he offered.

Kevin is a stand up guy, a rock solid business man, and cares about his customers as if they were close friends. Truly amazing in this day and age.
Yep, I found him to be very helpful also, this is what customer service is all about. He should teach a seminar to other companies haha. I was impressed with the cheap shipping to Canada as well. USPS shipping was key, I don't get charged stupid brokerage fees when it comes across the border.