PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i work for hummer

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Default i work for hummer

ok mods you can move this where ever you like but i figured ide join the site to help anyone out who needs help. i work for a hummer dealer and can excess most info when needed. also if anyone would like to do a group buy feel free to PM me and i can get prices!!

Old 02-29-2008, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: i work for hummer

What do you do for the dealer( parts, service, sales )? Always welcome people who can help.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:04 PM

Howdy RYKID!!!!

Old 03-01-2008, 06:16 AM

Talk about timely! Thanks for offering to help and welcome to the forum.

I have a challenge as outlined below. Wonder if you or anyone at your dealer might know of a solution. Thanks in advance.

I have a 2006 H2. Also have Travel Trailer thatI want to pull. Trailer is within weight limits of H2. The H2 has stock rear spare tire carrier.

The problem is the spare tire clearance does not allow weight distribution hitch to mount without a long extension. Long extension is not a good idea.

I was wondering if anyone has solved problem and if so, how did you do it? Move tire, special hitch adaptor, etc..

Old 03-01-2008, 06:37 AM

How about wiring diagrams for a 2007 H3. I need IPC, Radio, PCM, and BCM diagrams.

Sam

Old 03-01-2008, 07:00 AM

ORIGINAL: SamHouseIII

How about wiring diagrams for a 2007 H3. I need IPC, Radio, PCM, and BCM diagrams.

Sam
Hey Bro,just checked Alldata......no H3 ....hmmmmmm.. hope you find info by the time you want to install all the new toys

Old 03-01-2008, 08:23 AM

AS FOR THE TOING QUESTION....THEY MAKE A CARRIER THAT GOES INSIDE INSTEAD OF MOUNTED ON THE BACK?? I KNOW THATS NOT THE ANSWER YOUR LOOKING FOR BUT.... AS FOR ME IM IN THE PARTS DEPT. AND I WENT ONTO OUR SERVICE INFO WEBSITE AND I CANT FIND A DIAGRAM ON THE WIREING. ANYTHING YOUR TRYING TO DO AND MAYBE I CAN NAROW IT DOWN?

Old 03-01-2008, 05:47 PM

Rykid Can you help me find the info I need to mount the GPS navigation antenna under the dash. I am installing a 2006 H2 touchscreen nav unit in my 2003 H2. I have the unit installed but need to know where to mount the GPS ant. under the right side of the dash. Does anyone know if the GPS ant needs to be mounted at a certain angle or posistion or can I just pick any good place to mount it. There is about 2 feet of wire coming off the nav unit so I know it goes somewhere by the pass air bag but any help or pictures you could help with would be appreciated.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:09 AM

IM PRETTY SURE IT MOUNTS DIRECTLY BEHIND THE RADIO. THERE SHOULD BE 2 SCREWS ALREADY THERE? ILL ASK A TECH AND FIND OUT FOR YOU ASAP

Old 03-02-2008, 12:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Lampooner

I have a 2006 H2. Also have Travel Trailer thatI want to pull. Trailer is within weight limits of H2. The H2 has stock rear spare tire carrier.

The problem is the spare tire clearance does not allow weight distribution hitch to mount without a long extension. Long extension is not a good idea.
i pull a 26' camper, with a slightly extended weight distro hitch. the only problem i had was with the hitch jack on the trailer - came with a manual crank which didn't work with the spare in the way. changed to electric, but i mounted it so the controls are to the side instead of in front. that gives me enough clearance with the spare mounted. a long as i don't get the trailer off at an ugly angle it works fine.

Quick Reply: i work for hummer