PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I want to convert my h3 to this

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 10:02 AM
Default I want to convert my h3 to this

I know this is a h2 but I want to set up my h3 alpha to look like this with ride height and wheels, does anyone have any info on this hummer? I have the rancho lift kit on mine. what all would I have to do to achieve this look?

Attached Thumbnails I want to convert my h3 to this-hummer-1.jpg   I want to convert my h3 to this-imag0057-1-.jpg   I want to convert my h3 to this-imag0056.jpg  

Last edited by whynot; 02-19-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:20 AM

To each his own... Seems like a waste of a Hummer to me, but my thought is that you would first have to remove the Rancho lift and order a lowering kit. Then add some fender flates.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:32 AM
Banned

wow!! never saw a slammed hummer

maybe torsion bars and rear spring hanger mods? or bent springs
might be ez

Last edited by drtom; 02-19-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:34 PM

Based off the way the front wheels are tilted, I would tell you it looks like it has air bags installed. I don't know if there is a direct bolt on kit for H3's, but a universal kit probably could be adapted if you have welding skills. You would basically be removing the torsion bar set up and replacing it with bags...

Old 02-19-2012, 12:37 PM

nix the lift kit, get some dropped spindles and coil overs. probably need a modified 4 link in the rear too. loose the steps and go with a molded running board / fender flare kit.

i don't think the h2 in that picture has dropped spindles and that's why there's so much negative camber.

Old 02-19-2012, 12:41 PM

Hummer H2 Custom Diesel - 2005 - Pictures
08BCD122329438

That thing got 20mpg, 1400 ft/lbs trq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLJS2UCuFto

2005 hummer h2 predator motorsports sema showtruck the pinnacle of predator inc's capability. 6.6 lly duramax turbo diesel with 5 speed allison transmission, custom oversized oil pan , auxillary oil and transmission coolers with seperated dual cooling fans and switches on each, air ride suspension with reinforced rancho shocks with resevoir , ride height can be adjusted by 8 inches each corner is controlled indepently, dual air tanks and dual air compressors, hellwig rear sway bar, oversized custom differential covers, wilwood big brake kit front and rear with cross, drilled slotted rotors, body kit, front hood scoop , complete billet exterior and interior package, rear drop down tire carrier with fullsize spare, aluminum roof rack, piaa fog and spot lights, hid front lights and led rear lights, custom theft proof windows, suede headliner, navagation system, rbp exhaust and wheels, k and n cold air intake, third row seating, seats 6, dual aux fuel tanks with custom switches 1200 miles between fuel stops, custom tune which enables fuel economy or full map power with a swtich on the fly, triple locking torque convertor, custom satin black paint job, 2ok miles since conversion , over $120,000 spent on this once of a kind race truck. it took 3rd place in the Bullrun cross country rally .

H3 with airbag suspension
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN89E9VOO1w

Last edited by dohmn8r; 02-19-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:49 PM

I'll take that rancho off your hands lol

Old 02-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Cool

Do I win the door prize for guessing correctly?

Old 02-19-2012, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Fancy Pants
It may be available soon, I think I will need to stock stuff to convert it back. make me an offer. I think I may just get a lowering kit from stock and get some black rims and some new tires and get them as close to the fenders without cause any rubbing problems. I would hope it will smooth out the ride in it some to. My wife says it to rough of a ride now.. thanks for all the replies guys. I like the way it looks but I want to make it my own, I bought it this way. I want to do something but keep bouncing around with them lol I get tired of stuff fast. thanks
mike

Old 02-19-2012, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Fancy Pants
It may be available soon, I think I will need to stock stuff to convert it back. make me an offer. I think I may just get a lowering kit from stock and get some black rims and some new tires and get them as close to the fenders without cause any rubbing problems. I would hope it will smooth out the ride in it some to. My wife says it to rough of a ride now.. thanks for all the replies guys. I like the way it looks but I want to make it my own, I bought it this way. I want to do something but keep bouncing around with them lol I get tired of stuff fast. thanks
mike

Quick Reply: I want to convert my h3 to this