PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

HummerGuy123 is getting old quick

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: HummerGuy123 is getting old quick

Notice the EAST in that last name. I really think he is in Jersey, and I wonder if he is one of those people i put the links up. All the clues lead to that, but oh wel, we'll see!

Also, I made an account on ec0lva a while back. I am "HummerGuyLive" on there in case any of you see that name, it's me. I haven't posted in a long time though. The site is very disorganized and not worth me syphoning through everything to find what i want.

Old 09-23-2006, 01:47 AM
Administrator

i agree that once we know that its him, we ban him....but i dont want to ban people who arent him...

Old 09-23-2006, 07:26 AM

Happy Anniversary Dennis!

I thought 123 was from So Cal. If he was from Jersey, Mike would have "visited" him long ago.

Old 09-23-2006, 03:30 PM

yea he is from Cali. I ran his IP and it came back Comcast out of Los Angeles. If he were in NJ I can personally promise he would not be a bother to any one anymore. He signs his email Dave but his realy name is Dutch Creiger.....I"m freakin Colombo!!!

Old 09-23-2006, 04:14 PM

The little wierdo is now regerstered on the site here under about 4 or 5 new names I'm pretty sure about..But Patrick wants us to just to keep an eye on him, then lower the boom if he gets out of line again.

Good to go

Cannibal

guyGrog

Tinseast

and maybe

millsan1

After his very first post Good To Go PM'd me...Which I thought was rather odd for him to PM me only..

Hi

I'm not normally a regular to forums but I wanted to see if you had ever see this before: http://cgi.ebay.ca/Custom-Hummer-H2-...QQcmdZViewItem . I have never see this and the guy is saying there is only 7 sets avail. right now. I wanted to confirm that this not a mass produced thing. Can you advise me of more info.? i placed thsi post a few mins ago for the public but the bid is ending in less then a day so I'm asking some one who is online.

Then I replied:

What's up Dave ?,

You have an H3 right?..But to answer your question...It looks pretty cool and I like the idea of that 2 being the turning indicator, Go for it! And if you do lets see some pictures after you have it installed...Good luck

have you seen any for the H3 yet?

Then he replied without a question of his name DAVE not being Dave...

actually I'm new to the site. I have an H2. It looks amazing and the idea is really cool. I'm just wondering if you have ever seen anything like it. They guy says there is only 7 sets in existance right now and I thoguht that was pretty low. He says he is just prototyping it adn wanted to see how the market was. i asked him about the H3 logo and he told me it was coming, but not currently avail.

Old 09-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Super Moderator

Boy I suck at this [&:]

Old 09-23-2006, 06:21 PM

Suck at what my friend?

Old 09-23-2006, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

My lack of investigation skills. You figure I would have picked some things up at work by now. Oh well [&:]

Old 09-23-2006, 06:30 PM

I think with age come the years of being screwed by people too..So you learn to see through the bullsh!t easier.

My BULLSH!T Radar is always on now![sm=nerd.gif]

Old 09-23-2006, 10:07 PM

I was lurking over at the other forum and this same guy posted this twice over there. His name was Thick something and is a new user.
If it is not 123, it's someone trying to sell their product.

Quick Reply: HummerGuy123 is getting old quick