PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HummerForums.com is looking for a few good men...or women.

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 08:26 AM
Administrator
Default HummerForums.com is looking for a few good men...or women.

So with the continual growth of the forum, we are looking for members interested in helping out the forum. this could be by being either a site or section moderator - depending on what the current staff thinks that we need the most at the moment.

interested members are free to PM me, stating their interest and the current mod staff will discuss what openings we have.

Note: not all members who volunteer will be picked and while we MAY add some new mods right away, we are mostly looking to see who is interested in helping out.

My PM box is open..thanks!

Old 10-25-2010, 07:30 AM

Patrick, I have been asking for help for almost a year. I am a member of the forum and several other forums, however this is the best Hummer forum. My probelm is when I registered, I must have had a senior moment and forgot to complete my registration. I can sign on and read everything, but whenever I try to post or open an attachment, I get a message stating something like "You are not authorized access to this page," or something like that. Can you please help me. I would like to be a full member of the forum but there is some technological issue preventing from participating. I accept full responsibility for the issue but at the same time I also know you are the only one who can help me. Thanks in advance for your assistance,
OJ

Old 10-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

If you can post here you can post anywhere COJ. I think Patrick got you taken care of.

Old 10-26-2010, 05:57 AM

Thanks 3Hummers for the heads up. I have been checking off and on to see if I could post yet and always received a failure. Yesterday, after seeing that post by Patrick, I jumped on it immediately without checking again. Thanks for the heads up and thank you PATRICK!!!