PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer vandalisms spur warning at D/FW

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Default RE: Hummer vandalisms spur warning at D/FW

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Plus I agree about not starting a post to rant more about these ******* that did this to mySUT. Too many other good topics to discuss.

Old 09-13-2007, 03:58 PM

The other day someone hadput an X on my outsidemirror when I came out of Wal-Mart,But there was no damage anywhere just a clean spot on my mirror

Old 09-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

I'm sorry it was your truck... but it really does make me laugh at these waterheads.... you hate a vehicle because you think it pollutes.... but yet you damage it in a way that fixing it creates more pollutants... i.e. painting.....

and like I said before.... starting bringing these losers up on hate crime charges....

Old 09-15-2007, 12:30 AM

This sucks ***!![:@]Here isanother editorial aboutsomeone vandalizing my Hummer. Keep in mind, my Hummer was one of fiveothers with the same damage. Now I am personally the target for the whole eco-terrorist / tree huggercommunity just because I drive a Hummer. Well bring it on brother!!! They had done nothing but strengthen my resolve to drive it until the damn wheels fall off - andthen I will the be first in line to get another one.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.425a9a8.html

And to Mr. Bunch ofMesquiteand stupid people like you: You are why I am smiling while driving my Hummer because you entertain me with you uneducated opinions!And to think you passed the stupid gene on to yourkids. I will try to make sure my kid don't laugh at your kid too much.

You know I can't say here how I ready feel, but I am pissed.

To the forum; here is the article he is responding to:
www.dallasnews.com/sha...1c49b.html

Old 09-15-2007, 02:27 AM

Kevin Kidd, the Hummer owner, and others like him are some of the most selfish people in the world. They put their wants and desires above everyone else, including future generations. They seem to forget – or don't care – that oil is a non-renewing resource.

By driving one of these gas-guzzlers, they guarantee that their children and grandchildren will pay even higher prices for gasoline, assuming there's any left. They have forgotten the meaning of the words "conservation" and "responsibility."

Kevin....You SELFISH BASTARD!!!!

Yeah well Mr. Mesquite......I ain't got no kids(none that I'm AWARE OF??)......So *** YOU and the FUTURE GENERATIONS!!!!

It was our parents and grand-parents who ***'D up the planet ANYWAYS!!!! So BITE ME!!!

Hell, my Mom even Smoked and Drank while she was pregnant with me and I turned out kinda OK!!!![8D]

Old 09-15-2007, 09:29 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Kevin Kidd, the Hummer owner, and others like him are some of the most selfish people in the world. They put their wants and desires above everyone else, including future generations. They seem to forget – or don't care – that oil is a non-renewing resource.

By driving one of these gas-guzzlers, they guarantee that their children and grandchildren will pay even higher prices for gasoline, assuming there's any left. They have forgotten the meaning of the words "conservation" and "responsibility."

Kevin....You SELFISH BASTARD!!!!

Yeah well Mr. Mesquite......I ain't got no kids(none that I'm AWARE OF??)......So *** YOU and the FUTURE GENERATIONS!!!!

It was our parents and grand-parents who ***'D up the planet ANYWAYS!!!! So BITE ME!!!

Hell, my Mom even Smoked and Drank while she was pregnant with me and I turned out kinda OK!!!![8D]
Yeah, that's me- it's all aboutme(let'stalk about me some more) I worked very hard (hours on hours) to pay for my kids collage fund and then boughta Hummer to destroy the future to ensurethey can'tuse it.The enlightening thing aboutthis whole ordeal is how quickly uninformed people can make a judgment call. I am surethis in the paper is not leading the packof tree-hungers by havingsolar-power car and home.He justhas an opinion, but like ********, everyone has one.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Newspapers kill trees.... that's why I don't read them..... I like to do my part....

Old 12-28-2007, 11:39 PM

This is my first post. I will pick up my H3 from the dealer tomorrow...I live in North Texas - Wichita Falls. Your damage sucks. With so many families up here in the oil business I doubt I'll have to worry about as many ecofruitcakes as are in Dallas. Good riding.

Old 12-29-2007, 10:09 AM

Welcome aboard, Sorry to see what has happened to your Hummer. Tazer Baby!!.I would/could catchem and cut there ***** off so they couldn't propagate. It's damn shame though that we have to put up with this because you can't do anything when you go somewhere and have to keep thinking about possible vandalism on your vehicle. As for this snat sucking, bone legged, toe jam eating, chromosone missing, skid mark smellingMr Kidd, CGFH.

Enjoy the Ride it is one of the best out there.

Old 12-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Default RE: Hummer vandalisms spur warning at D/FE

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

It's such a shame you can't get $1650 worth of that bastards skin......
It would make nice floor mats I think. LOL

Quick Reply: Hummer vandalisms spur warning at D/FW