PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer vandalisms spur warning at D/FW

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Default RE: Hummer vandalisms spur warning at D/FW

crap! im flying out of dfw this friday...guess i'll be hitching a ride or taking a cab. the only scratches i warrantare those i put on myself from off-roading . it'd be funny to set up a sting operation at dfw though. park in term A garage and just lie down in the back with your weapon of choice waiting...then BAM, vandalism b!tch goes down!! sorry, day dreaming...

Old 09-04-2007, 04:50 PM

"park in term A garage and just lie down in the back with your weapon of choice waiting...then BAM, vandalism b!tch goes down!! "

that is just priceless hahaha

Old 09-04-2007, 05:53 PM

I wonder what would be the guys reaction when you come out of the H2

Old 09-04-2007, 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: GorillaH2

I wonder what would be the guys reaction when you come out of the H2
... or 4 of you come out of the H2 with ****** wire baseball bats

Old 09-04-2007, 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: dmb7280

crap! im flying out of dfw this friday...guess i'll be hitching a ride or taking a cab. the only scratches i warrantare those i put on myself from off-roading . it'd be funny to set up a sting operation at dfw though. park in term A garage and just lie down in the back with your weapon of choice waiting...then BAM, vandalism b!tch goes down!! sorry, day dreaming...
Two words Bro......SUPER SHUTTLE.......They pretty much bring the suck...But your car is not in jeapordy.....

Man.....I thought some of my revenge/retribution scenarios were cruel and harsh......

You guys brought a smile to my face...

Old 09-12-2007, 06:13 PM

Hi all, I am the guy in the news about my Hummer being vandalized at the airport.I'm getting the truck repainted this week but I am still extremely pissed.[:@]I guess they will never catch the people that did this... If I do though, it will be a long day for them.

There was also a newspaper article that ran this week about it. She kinda rambles around a bit in the article. http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.421c49b.html

Old 09-12-2007, 07:41 PM

Hey Kevin,

Welcome to the forum.

First let me say, "Brother I feel your Pain"....Mine is coming out of the shop tomorrow after a similar but unrelated incident.

(See my Die MF, Die MF, Die MF, Die thread.......)

As you can see from all the prior posts, you have a lot of sympathy and support here.

Stick around and enjoy some of the Hummer fellowship, and bull ****.....We have great bull **** here.....The best on the net actually.......

I read the first and the followup articles in the news and was surprised at how sympathetic (for the media) they sounded.

Hell, they even referred to you as a nice guy....

This business about having no recourse, no retribution, no chance at justice....It was killing me at first, but I'm better now.

Who is doing your work and if you don't mind me asking, what was the final estimate?

Old 09-12-2007, 07:58 PM

Hey Kevin...let me first WELCOME you to the forums! [sm=icon_cheers.gif][/align][/align]Sorry to hear you were the one that got your rig keyed....as you can tell we here are all one big family....well.. maybe a dysfunctional one , anyway, we too are fed up with some of these leaf lickers. It's a shame these fools think they are somehow saving the world when in fact they are doing the opposite.I don't want to get started on a rant post so I'll stop and say I hope your truck gets back to it's good old self soon. [/align]

Old 09-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Default RE: Hummer vandalisms spur warning at D/FE

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

Hey Kevin,

Welcome to the forum.

Who is doing your work and if you don't mind me asking, what was the final estimate?

I went to my dealerfor the repair (Classic Hummer) because I didn't want any complaints later from them if I trade it for another one later. Therepair costwas $1,650.
Here are few more pics of the X marks. When dropped it off repair, I saw two other Hummers with the same X marks on all the panels.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3196/73E9625EE54E4238BB2F293E8DA5D0D6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3196/30184A2BD1B3404E814B50BA8E43EB27.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3196/D293724EC4B3487D85BCCCAA8059E4C7.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Default RE: Hummer vandalisms spur warning at D/FE

Man....I was whining about a G and change.....

It's such a shame you can't get $1650 worth of that bastards skin......

Again welcome.....and remember.....We By-God, put the FUN in dysFUNctional ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Quick Reply: Hummer vandalisms spur warning at D/FW