PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Are Hummer owners asshats?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Are Hummer owners asshats?

For all of you who care to read, I just posted my thoughts on that site/link. Take a look if you have a chance!

Old 09-18-2006, 02:51 PM

Nice one Mike..Says it all!

I was gonna post something, but I figured I'd get banned for all the swear words I would have to use to get my point across to the dikhead in the undersized condom he has on his head.

Old 09-18-2006, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

I don't want to offend anybody by saying this, but he seems like the typical city yuppie. I should know since I work for about 300 of them. That makes me just as bad as him saying that, but oh well.

Old 09-18-2006, 03:29 PM

The difference between you and them shall we say..is that you can look at yourself in the mirror and see your mistakes and admit to them..

There's an old saying...

If you point your finger at someone for whatever faults or reasons...remember, there is three fingers are pointing back at you.

Old 09-18-2006, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator

Amen to that one.

Old 09-24-2006, 02:48 AM

the bigger asshat is the blogger.

no offense to his look-at-me-aren't-i-trendy blogging (we're all narcissistic on some level), but either of those vehicles still represent the core of Americana. Mileage and noise might not be ideal in a global, greater-good sense (loud harleys and gas-chugging hummers), but the fact is that this is America and George Washington et. al. still beat the brits back across the ocean and Honest Abe still beat the south back into the union and my father still has a closet full of medals and stars and the like from service, and as a result of these (and many other) better men, i still have the right to make choices.

The irony of these united states is that once upon a time liberals (i.e., hippies) fought against the establishment for personal freedoms. Today, its the liberal side who would take from us our freedoms and force us to each live in a simple gray-painted box.

Old 09-24-2006, 06:27 AM

ORIGINAL: Greenblade

the bigger asshat is the blogger.

no offense to his look-at-me-aren't-i-trendy blogging (we're all narcissistic on some level), but either of those vehicles still represent the core of Americana. Mileage and noise might not be ideal in a global, greater-good sense (loud harleys and gas-chugging hummers), but the fact is that this is America and George Washington et. al. still beat the brits back across the ocean and Honest Abe still beat the south back into the union and my father still has a closet full of medals and stars and the like from service, and as a result of these (and many other) better men, i still have the right to make choices.

The irony of these united states is that once upon a time liberals (i.e., hippies) fought against the establishment for personal freedoms. Today, its the liberal side who would take from us our freedoms and force us to each live in a simple gray-painted box.
AHHHH...Greenblade I missed your insight [sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 10-27-2006, 10:20 PM

Funny how on the internet a guy won't think twice about pissing off those two large groups of enthusiasts. Something tells me he would be singing a different tune at Sturgis or Laconia

Old 10-27-2006, 10:23 PM

The original question was are you an *** HAT, though.
BTW, how do you keep those from falling off?

ORIGINAL: shortbus

i own one of each, and some people would say i'm the biggest a$$hole they know. i just wish they made thunderheaders for the hummer . . . . .

Old 10-28-2006, 12:16 AM

*** HAT - *** HOLE, what's the difference? most people go around with their head in one or the other , so why differentiate . . . . . .[sm=grin.gif]

Quick Reply: Are Hummer owners asshats?